Guardians looking to do new stuff in Destiny 2, Bungie has rolled out the new Destiny 2 weekly reset January 12, 2021 list of activities and rewards! Head on below for the one-stop summary for everything that’s new in Destiny 2 this week.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset January 12, 2021:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Broodhold
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- In Anânh’s Chorus: Incoming Void and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Clash
“The Crucible is a strange thing when you think about it. We die over and over, that we may live in the end.” —Lord Shaxx
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Solar Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis’s technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Pyrrhic Victory||We won, but at what cost?||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Stardevil Shell||For Ghosts who court danger.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Vex Invasion Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Butterbark||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Atlantis Shell||For Ghosts who wonder what lies beneath the waves.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|The Machinoform||Only one model of reality will endure.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Belvedere||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of the Prospector. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Forbidden Visage Strides||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Excessive Elbow Dance||Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|BrayTech DREAM9||“Heh, well, I was startin’ to get a little stircrazy on Mars… so I figured, hey, why not start a project?” —Ana Bray||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Looking Out||What’s that off in the distance? Tally-ho!||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Descendant Vex Chrome||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Mars Sunset||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Copperbrand||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Laguna Cruiser||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Cabal Arrival||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Taken Arrival||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Champion Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP & Glimmer|
The Crow, Spider’s Enforcer
|Fallen Boss Culling: Precision||Defeat a Fallen boss with precision damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Fallen boss defeated||XP|
|Hive Boss Culling: Supers||Defeat a Hive boss with Super damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Hive boss defeated||XP|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Phobos Warden Helm||Vanguard||Helmet||2||2||24||2||19||9||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Cinder Pinion Cowl||Crucible||Helmet||26||2||2||6||16||2||54||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Calamity Rig Strides||Gambit||Leg Armor||2||28||2||2||12||15||61||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Wildwood Vest||EDZ||Chest Armor||2||2||26||6||16||2||54||25 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Warlock||Cinder Pinion Boots||Crucible||Leg Armor||28||2||2||2||12||13||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Wildwood Cover||EDZ||Helmet||9||16||6||2||25||2||60||25 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
Don’t forget to tune in this Friday for our weekly Xur post and the Trials of Osiris rewards list.