While the Destiny 2 servers are in maintenance mode currently, the Destiny 2 patch 3.0.2 has been rolled out today that includes Shatterdive and Whisper of Fissures nerfs and more. Aside from that, there’s also the new Destiny 2 weekly reset January 19, 2021 as well!
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset January 19, 2021:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Inverted Spire
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Modular Algorithm: Incoming Arc and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Trichromatica (Ghost Shell)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Mayhem
“Enjoy yourselves, Guardians. You’ve earned it.” —Lord Shaxx
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins
- Empire Hunt: The Dark Priestess: Defeat the new leader of the Fallen, Kridis, the Dark Priestess.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Xortal, Sworn of Crota (Sorrow’s Harbor)
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
- Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Sneak Attack||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of the Colony. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Spill the Tea||Got dirt on anyone?||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Atlas Shell||For Ghosts who can carry the burden.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Laguna Cruiser||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Shadow Trespass||Dampened hulls help avoid detection.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Halcyon Shell||For Ghosts who long for the past.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Feeling Lucky||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Hawkmoon. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Meditative Moment||Center yourself.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|No Worries||Shake it off.||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|The Grateful Crane||Don’t ask for too much.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Polemology||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of the Queenbreaker. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Monochromatic||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Tarnished Copper||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Cargulo Bristle||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Polished Sea Stone||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Guiding Light||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Loot Chest Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Cabal Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP & Glimmer|
The Crow, Spider’s Enforcer
|Fallen Boss Culling: Kinetic||Defeat a Fallen boss with Kinetic damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Fallen boss defeated||XP|
|Hive Boss Culling: Void||Defeat a Hive boss with Void damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Hive boss defeated||XP|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Phobos Warden Greaves||Vanguard||Leg Armor||2||26||2||12||6||6||54||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Titan||Calamity Rig Helm||Gambit||Helmet||2||2||26||2||16||10||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Titan||Wildwood Greaves||EDZ||Leg Armor||6||2||22||2||2||25||59||20 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Hunter||Phobos Warden Mask||Vanguard||Helmet||2||2||26||17||7||2||56||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Wildwood Grips||EDZ||Gauntlets||2||15||12||2||14||13||58||20 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|Given the game’s servers are in maintenance mode, there are stuff in this new Destiny 2 weekly update post that hasn’t been updated yet, but once we know more about it, we’ll update the post.
Update: Post has been updated with Eververse items and the rest of the weekly reset info.