Guardians, it’s the first new Destiny 2 weekly reset of 2021! Same as always, we here at MP1st have the new Destiny 2 weekly reset January 5, 2021 summary! Head on below for the list of new activities, modifiers and more that will net you some sweet new loot.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset January 5. 2021:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Disgraced
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Navôta’s Abandon: Incoming Arc and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Showdown
“This combat drill will test you from start to finish. Stay on your game, lest you find yourself on the wrong end of the final showdown.” —Lord Shaxx
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Trove Guardian is in Anchor of Light
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish: Defeat the Nightmare of Omnigul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
- Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Izanagi’s Shell||For Ghosts who gaze at the forbidden.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Lethe’s Mercy||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of The Lament. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Stasis Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Coppertone Patina||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Accidental Dance||Again! Really? Why do you keep doing this dance?||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Ten-Grasp Sword||“Sometimes, the blade is the best tool to build something new.” —Lord Saladin||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Ampulance LXXX||Sealing and delivering salvation and death in equal measure.||Ship||500 Bright Dust|
|Lethal System||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Hard Light. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Cross-Step Shuffle||Moving and grooving!||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Forbidden Visage Mask||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Harper’s Shell||For Ghosts who swim through the air.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Omolon Meteor Gloss||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Mercurian Sunrise||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Temperature Wash||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|First Light||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Reef Awoken||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Cabal Shield Breaker||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP & Glimmer|
The Crow, Spider’s Enforcer
|Fallen Boss Culling: Kinetic||Defeat a Fallen boss with Kinetic damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Fallen boss defeated||XP|
|Hive Boss Culling: Elemental||Defeat a Hive boss with Elemental damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Hive boss defeated||XP|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Phobos Warden Plate||Vanguard||Chest Armor||26||2||2||14||8||6||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Titan||Phobos Warden Helm||Vanguard||Helmet||9||16||6||2||23||2||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Phobos Warden Grasps||Vanguard||Gauntlets||16||10||2||16||12||2||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Cinder Pinion Vest||Crucible||Chest Armor||15||2||15||6||6||15||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Wildwood Mask||EDZ||Helmet||9||6||13||16||8||6||58||25 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Warlock||Cinder Pinion Gloves||Crucible||Gauntlets||2||21||6||2||2||27||60||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Cinder Pinion Robes||Crucible||Chest Armor||2||2||26||9||12||6||57||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Calamity Rig Boots||Gambit||Leg Armor||2||15||12||15||8||6||58|
Stay tuned this Friday for the weekly Xur and Trials of Osiris post here on MP1st!