As Xur and Iron Banner both depart, a fresh set of weekly activities and Eververse offerings are here in Destiny to keep players occupied. The new Destiny 2 weekly reset July 18, 2023 refresh of activities is now live, itemized in full below along with the new Eververse inventory.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset July 18, 2023 and Eververse Inventory:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Disgraced
- Nightfall: Hero
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void shields.
- Shielded Foes: [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void Shields
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1765
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions. Visit the Character or Mod Customization screen to view your active anti-Champion perks.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions.
- Arc Threat: 25% increase to incoming Arc damage.
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health.
- Overcharged Weapons: Weapon overcharges from the Seasonal Artifact are active in this activity. Kinetic weapons do increased damage when your subclass element matches an active surge.
- Arc Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Arc damage.
- Strand Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Strand damage.
- Overcharged Glaive: 25% bonus to Glaive damage.
- Galvanized: Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1820
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Nightfall: Grandmaster
- All previous modifiers
- Grandmaster Modifiers: Extinguish Limited Revives Contest Join In Progress Disabled Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Limited Revives: Limited fireteam revives. Gain additional revives by defeating Champions.
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Pinnacle reward: Earn 200,000 cumulative points by completing Nightfalls.
Weekly Crucible Rotators
Achieve victory by collecting the Spark and igniting the opponent’s Rift.
Party: Team Scorched
Everyone on both teams has a Scorch Cannon. Be brave.
Vanguard Surge: Void Surge
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Raids and Dungeons
Weekly Raid and Dungeon
- Raid: Deep Stone Crypt
- Dungeon: Pit of Heresy
Deep Stone Crypt
- Red Rover: A challenge awaits…
- Copies of Copies: A challenge awaits…
- Of All Trades: A challenge awaits…
- The Core Four: A challenge awaits…
Garden of Salvation
- A Link to the Chain: A challenge awaits…
Vow of the Disciple
- Base Information: A challenge awaits…
Vault of Glass
- Ensemble’s Refrain: A challenge awaits…
- Under Construction: A challenge awaits…
Root of Nightmares
- Illuminated Torment Challenge: A challenge awaits…
- Keep Out: A challenge awaits…
Dares of Eternity: Legend
Contestants: The Way of the Hoof
- Round 1: Fallen
- Round 2: Hive
- Final Round: Zydron
- Armor: Scatterhorn Suit, Wild Hunt Suit
- Weapons: Arsenic Bite-4b, Blast Battue, Corsair’s Wrath, Deafening Whisper, Dire Promise, Enigma’s Draw, Escape Velocity, Jian 7 Rifle, Royal Chase, True Prophecy, Friction Fire
Campaign Mission: First Contact
Find Osiris in the Shadow Legion fleet and sow chaos through their ranks.
Help a Neomuni citizen break through VexNet defenses to upload a virus.
Vex Incursion Zone: Ahimsa Park
The Vex are testing CloudArk defenses in this region. Reality fractures as the VexNet bleeds through into Neomuna.
- Savathûn’s Throne World
- Campaign Mission: The Ghosts: Follow Fynch’s tip to a Hive temple that may contain a clue about how Savathûn stole the Light.
- Campaign Mission: A Mysterious Disturbance
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Trove Guardian is in Anchor of Light
- Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Memory Interdict||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Volatile Launch // Smart Drift Control||Proximity Grenades // Spike Grenades||Surplus||Danger Zone|
|Legal Action II||Kinetic Pulse Rifle||Extended Barrel // Smallbore||Extended Mag // Alloy Magazine||Heating Up||Osmosis|
|Palmyra-B||Heavy Rocket Launcher||Linear Compensator // Quick Launch||High-Velocity Rounds // Implosion Rounds||Auto-Loading Holster||Explosive Light|
|Perses-D||Kinetic Scout Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Full Bore||Tactical Mag // Flared Magwell||Rapid Hit||Headstone|
|Fioritura-59||Energy Sidearm||Arrowhead Brake // Full Bore||Extended Mag // Light Mag||Hip-Fire Grip||Moving Target|
|Hand in Hand||Energy Shotgun||Smallbore // Full Choke||Steady Rounds // Light Mag||Hip-Fire Grip||Golden Tricorn|
|Bergusian Night||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Kairos Gold||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|New Monarchy Succession||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Upgrade Module||A collection of universal components that can be used to infuse power between gear items. Can be purchased from the Gunsmith or acquired from special reward sources.||1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 5000 Glimmer|
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Power Rising||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Gilded Honors||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Forerunner. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Shocking Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Refined Revels||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Tidesmoke||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Refulgent Revelry Titan Bundle||Contains a full set of Refulgent Revelry Titan universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Candescent Prism Titan Bundle||Contains a full set of Solstice 2022 Titan universal ornaments. Bundle price will be reduced for each item already owned.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Sunstead Titan Bundle||Contains a set of ornaments with built-in subclass colored glows; the intensity increases with Super energy charge.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Paperwork||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Solar Reverence||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Ghoyster||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Quadracycle||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Argentate Dusk||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Splendid Vidua||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Witherhoard. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Sunglasses Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||500 Bright Dust|
|Tangerine Gloss||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Pomegranate Gloss||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Oiled Algae||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Beach Ball Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Nightmare Emergence||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Baroque Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Petra Venj, The Dreaming City
|Ascendant Challenge||“The Awoken have long practiced the art of walking between worlds.” —Techeun Kalli||1500 Glimmer||1 Ascendant challenge completed||XP++ & Dark Fragment & Legendary Gear|
|Gateway Between Worlds||“The Blind Well can split wide the veins that run between realities.” —Techeun Sedia||40 Dark Fragment||10 Activity completions||XP++ & Offering to the Oracle|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Slow-Wave Disruption||Complete waves of Altars of Sorrow in Sorrow’s Harbor.||1000 Glimmer||7 Waves completed||Hymn of Desecration|
|Lunar Spelunker||Loot chests in 3 of the Moon’s Lost Sectors.||1000 Glimmer||1 K1 Communion Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Logistics Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Crew Quarters Lost Sector looted||1 Firewall Data Fragment|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Nightmare Hunter||Defeat Nightmares in Nightmare Hunts.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Nightmare Sojourner||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors across the solar system. Nightmares defeated on the Moon only grant reduced progress.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Courageous Expedition||On Europa, complete Lost Sectors, public events, and patrols.||1000 Glimmer||15 Progress||XP++|
|The Heat of Battle||During the Empire Hunt “The Warrior,” defeat Phylaks and earn points by defeating combatants with precision final blows. Higher difficulties grant more efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Headshot] Precision & 1 Phylaks, the Warrior defeated||XP++|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Sticky Situation||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with attached grenade abilities, defeat combatants with grenades, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||15 Attached grenades & 50 [Grenade] Grenade & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Pins Pulled||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with grenade abilities or Grenade Launchers, rapidly defeat combatants, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||110 Grenade final blows & 125 Rapidly defeated & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Match Game||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants using a Void, Arc, or Solar weapon that matches your currently equipped subclass; defeat combatants with any Power weapon; and complete the activity with an incredible score.||7 Strange Coin||115 Matching weapon & 60 Power weapon & 1 300000 Points||3 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Prism & XP++ & 150 Strange Favor|
|Vex Incursion Countermeasures||In the Vex Incursion Zone, defeat combatants using Strand to obtain Shellcode Fragments. Open a Terminal Overload Key Chest to obtain a Polymorphic Engine.||1000 Glimmer||8 Shellcode Fragments & 1 Polymorphic Engine||XP++ & Polymorphic Shellcode|
|Rapid Salvager||Rapidly defeat combatants in Salvage activities.||30 Rapidly defeated||Challenger XP+|
|Patience Perfected||Catch Legendary or Exotic fish at any Fish Pond.||5 Legendary or Exotic fish||Challenger XP+|
|Ritual Ornament||Acquire any ornament for the Seasonal ritual weapon.||1 Weapon Ornament||Challenger XP+++ & Bright Dust|
|Eyeing Iron||Complete Crucible matches. Earn bonus progress in Iron Banner and for victories.||15 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Ethereal Might||Defeat targets with an Arc, Strand, or Void subclass equipped in Gambit. Bonus progress is granted for ability final blows and defeating Guardians.||200 Progress||Challenger XP++ & Bright Dust|
|Rapid Precision||Get rapid precision final blows. Bonus progress is granted for every defeated target after the second one.||150 [Headshot] Rapidly defeated||Challenger XP+++ & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Devastation Complex||Ada-1||Gauntlets||20||7||2||2||20||9||60||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
That’s all for the new weekly reset! Check back here at MP1st for the upcoming Xur inventory and Trials of Osiris posts on Friday, as well as the next weekly reset.
(Thanks once again, /r/DestinyTheGame!)