It’s Tuesday, and that means another heaping of activities are live for players to complete in Destiny 2 is now live! The new Destiny 2 weekly reset June 29, 2021 refresh of activities is now live, with details listed below, along with the Eververse rotation of items for sale.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset June 29, 2021 and Eververse Rotation:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Insight Terminus
- Nightfall: Adept
- Pestilence: When defeated, Psions spawn Void grenades at their feet.
- Nightfall: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Kargen’s Stratagem: Incoming Void and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: The Long Goodbye (Sniper Rifle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Mayhem
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis’s technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Firebreak Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Bound by Oath||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Eriana’s Vow. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Pegasus Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Boreal Char||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Dubious Correlation||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|M3-D1 Angelos||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Aoki/Faas SL-65||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Couturier Grips||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Fancy Footwork||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Drowned in Strife||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Witherhoard. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Depository Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Cargulo Bristle||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Reefmade||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Welded Brass||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Reflection Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Guiding Light||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Cabal Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Before the Dawn||Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer VIII, and open Corrupted Chests in Expunge.||1 Path of the Splicer VIII completed & 20 Corrupted Chests opened||x2 Extra Large XP & 250 Decrypted Data|
|Speedhack||Complete the Override mission in 15 minutes or less.||1 Rapid Override completed||x2 Extra Large XP & 150 Decrypted Data|
|Crack and Decrypt III||Unlock Conflux Chests by completing Override missions. Decrypt Season of the Splicer Engrams at the Prismatic Recaster.||45 Conflux Chests & 45 Engrams||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Vexterminator||Defeat Powerful Vex anywhere in the system. Earn bonus progress for defeating them in Override or Expunge.||800 Powerful Vex||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Primeval Patina||Acquire the Primeval Patina ornament for Null Composure.||1 Weapon Ornament||x4 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Trial by Firing Squad||Win multiple rounds in the Trials of Osiris.||7 Wins||x8 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust & Trials of Osiris Weapon|
|Vanguard Vestments||Acquire the Vanguard Vestments ornament for Null Composure.||1 Weapon Ornament||x4 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust & Unified Front|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Cinder Pinion Helm||Crucible||Helmet||6||6||12||2||27||2||55||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Titan||Exodus Down Plate||Nessus||Chest Armor||26||2||2||18||2||9||59||20 Legendary Shards & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
|Titan||Mimetic Savior Helm||Ada-1||Helmet||2||26||2||13||2||14||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Cinder Pinion Cowl||Crucible||Helmet||2||28||2||12||7||6||57||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|