It’s Tuesday, and that means that it’s time for another weekly reset in Destiny 2! The new Destiny 2 weekly reset March 23 refresh of activities is now live, and can be seen below.
- Related Reading: Destiny 2 Update 2.15 March 23 Unleashed Today for Hotfix 126.96.36.199 – Here’s the Patch Notes
Update #2: List has been sorted and corrected!
Update: We’ve updated the post to include the image from Nilis, given the scraper has encountered issues due to the maintenance period.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset March 23, 2021:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Arms Dealer
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Zahn’s Stratagem: Solar damage and incoming airborne damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Tilt Fuse (Vehicle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Mayhem
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins
- Empire Hunt: The Dark Priestess: Defeat the new leader of the Fallen, Kridis, the Dark Priestess.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
- Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Neon Helix Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Flare Gun||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|RJSV 99-40||A scouting vehicle favored by Lord Shaxx’s Redjacks.||Vehicle||600 Bright Dust|
|Ancient Republic||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Rising Dawn||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Blinding Imagery||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Horn||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Ódrerir||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Scrimshander’s Song||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of One Thousand Voices. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Stasis Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Chalco’s Finery||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Deep-Sea Jaunt||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Amethyst Veil||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Neopop Wave||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Vex Invasion Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|The Past Unearthed||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Daito Capsule Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Contender’s Ascent VII||Report to the War Table in the H.E.L.M. and complete the “Challenger’s Proving VII” quest. Then, defeat Cabal with a Submachine Gun.||1 Challenger’s Proving VII completed & 100 [SMG] Submachine Gun||XP & Extraordinary Rendition & Empress & War Table Reputation (Large)|
|Proving Grounds Trifecta||Complete the following in the Proving Grounds strike: finish the mission, defeat combatants, and deposit a Power Core in the undercarriage of the Land Tank.||2 Power Core deposited & 150 Combatants & 3 Proving Grounds strike completed||Double XP & War Table Reputation (Large)|
|Diplomacy or Death||Listen to intercepted transmissions at the radio kiosk in the H.E.L.M.||5 Transmissions heard||XP|
|One Against Many||Calibrate weapons by rapidly defeating 3 or more combatants.||10 Progress||Double XP & Bright Dust|
|Gambit Salvager’s Salvo||Acquire the Toxicology ornament for the Salvager’s Salvo Grenade Launcher.||1 Weapon Ornament||Double XP & Bright Dust|
|Beyond Legendary||Earn Valor ranks.||5 Valor ranks||4x XP & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Cinder Pinion Plate||Crucible||Chest Armor||6||13||6||2||2||26||55||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Titan||Calamity Rig Gauntlets||Gambit||Gauntlets||6||11||9||2||26||2||56||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
Update: Post has been update to reflect this week’s reset correctly.