It’s Tuesday, and that means another heaping of activities are live for players to complete in Destiny 2 are now live! The new Destiny 2 weekly reset March 28, 2023 refresh of activities is now live along with the Eververse inventory of items for sale. Read on for the full info for this week.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset March 28, 2023 and Eververse Inventory:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Glassway
- Nightfall: Hero
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1765
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Disruption] Overload Champions. Visit the Character or Mod Customization screen to view your active anti-Champion perks.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Disruption] Overload Champions.
- Void Threat: 25% increase to incoming Void damage.
- Arach-NO!: When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet.
- Overcharged Weapons: Weapon overcharges from the Seasonal Artifact are active in this activity. Kinetic weapons do increased damage when your subclass element matches an active surge.
- Solar Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Solar damage.
- Strand Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Strand damage.
- Overcharged Grenade Launcher: 25% bonus to damage for all Grenade Launchers.
- Galvanized: Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1820
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Pinnacle reward: Earn 200,000 cumulative points by completing Nightfalls.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Momentum Control
Achieve victory by capturing zones and defeating opponents. All weapons are more lethal; abilities replenish only with targets defeated, and tracker is disabled.
Vanguard Surge: Stasis Surge
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Raids and Dungeons
Weekly Raid and Dungeon
- Raid: Vow of the Disciple
- Dungeon: Pit of Heresy
Deep Stone Crypt
- The Core Four: A challenge awaits…
Garden of Salvation
- A Link to the Chain: A challenge awaits…
Vow of the Disciple
- Swift Destruction: A challenge awaits…
- Base Information: A challenge awaits…
- Defenses Down: A challenge awaits…
- Looping Catalyst: A challenge awaits…
Vault of Glass
- Strangers in Time: A challenge awaits…
- Gaze Amaze: A challenge awaits…
Root of Nightmares
- Illuminated Torment Challenge: A challenge awaits…
- Forever Fight: A challenge awaits…
Dares of Eternity: Legend
Contestants: The Way of the Hoof
- Round 1: Cabal
- Round 2: Taken
- Final Round: Crota
- Armor: Scatterhorn Suit, Wild Hunt Suit
- Weapons: Arsenic Bite-4b, Blast Battue, Corsair’s Wrath, Deafening Whisper, Dire Promise, Enigma’s Draw, Escape Velocity, Jian 7 Rifle, Royal Chase, True Prophecy, Friction Fire
Break into a Vex Mind’s stronghold and defeat it.
Vex Incursion Zone: Zephyr Concourse
The Vex are testing CloudArk defenses in this region. Reality fractures as the VexNet bleeds through into Neomuna.
- Savathûn’s Throne World
- Campaign Mission: The Cunning: Following a lead from Fynch, search the dark corners of Savathûn’s throne world for another clue to how she stole the Light.
- Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins
- Empire Hunt: The Dark Priestess: Hero: Defeat the new leader of the Fallen, Kridis, the Dark Priestess.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
- Campaign Mission: Beyond
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
- Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Memory Interdict||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Linear Compensator // Smart Drift Control||Alloy Casing // Mini Frags||Impulse Amplifier||Danger Zone|
|Contingency Plan||Energy Scout Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Smallbore||Steady Rounds // Alloy Magazine||Firmly Planted||Kill Clip|
|Palmyra-B||Heavy Rocket Launcher||Countermass // Quick Launch||Alloy Casing // Implosion Rounds||Surplus||Chain Reaction|
|Syncopation-53||Kinetic Pulse Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Chambered Compensator||Extended Mag // Armor-Piercing Rounds||Steady Hands||Vorpal Weapon|
|Redback-5si||Energy Sidearm||Chambered Compensator // Smallbore||Appended Mag // Flared Magwell||Subsistence||Vorpal Weapon|
|Lodbrok-C||Kinetic Auto Rifle||Chambered Compensator // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Ricochet Rounds // Light Mag||Fragile Focus||Target Lock|
|Vitrified Duality||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Bray Innovation||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Dead Orbit’s Fate||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Upgrade Module||A collection of universal components that can be used to infuse power between gear items. Can be purchased from the Gunsmith or acquired from special reward sources.||1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 5000 Glimmer|
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Right This Way||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Credence||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Trust. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||700 Bright Dust|
|Heartbreaking Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Biolume||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Jungle Viper||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Disciple’s Judgment||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Limitless Subversion Cloak||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|All-Terrain Explorer||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Callisto Lancer||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Karesansui||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Jade Rabbit. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Riven Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Vibrant Beach||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Oiled Gunmetal||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Wayfarer’s Guise||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Irradiant Charoite||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Dominus Ghaul Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Sterile Neutrino Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Cannon Fodder||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Petra Venj, The Dreaming City
|Ascendant Challenge||“The Awoken have long practiced the art of walking between worlds.” —Techeun Kalli||1500 Glimmer||1 Ascendant challenge completed||XP++ & Dark Fragment & Legendary Gear|
|Gateway Between Worlds||“The Blind Well can split wide the veins that run between realities.” —Techeun Sedia||40 Dark Fragment||10 Activity completions||XP++ & Offering to the Oracle|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Slow-Wave Disruption||Complete waves of Altars of Sorrow in Sorrow’s Harbor.||1000 Glimmer||7 Waves completed||Hymn of Desecration|
|Lunar Spelunker||Loot chests in 3 of the Moon’s Lost Sectors.||1000 Glimmer||1 K1 Communion Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Logistics Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Crew Quarters Lost Sector looted||1 Firewall Data Fragment|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Nightmare Hunter||Defeat Nightmares in Nightmare Hunts.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Nightmare Sojourner||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors across the solar system. Nightmares defeated on the Moon only grant reduced progress.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Courageous Expedition||On Europa, complete Lost Sectors, public events, and patrols.||1000 Glimmer||15 Progress||XP++|
|Divine Intervention||During the Empire Hunt “The Dark Priestess,” defeat Kridis and earn points by defeating combatants with precision final blows. Higher difficulties grant more efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Headshot] Precision & 1 Kridis defeated||XP++|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Old-Fashioned Way||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with charged or uncharged melee abilities, defeat combatants with weapons equipped in the Kinetic slot, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||125 Melee & 75 Kinetic weapon & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Sticky Situation||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with attached grenade abilities, defeat combatants with grenades, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||15 Attached grenades & 50 [Grenade] Grenade & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Close and Impersonal||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with Submachine Guns, Sidearms, Fusion Rifles, or Shotguns; defeat combatants within streaks; and complete the activity with an incredible score.||7 Strange Coin||130 Weapon & 150 Defeated in streaks & 1 300000 Points||3 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Prism & XP++ & 150 Strange Favor|
|Vex Incursion Countermeasures||In the Vex Incursion Zone, defeat combatants using Strand to obtain Shellcode Fragments. Open a Terminal Overload Key Chest to obtain a Polymorphic Engine.||1000 Glimmer||8 Shellcode Fragments & 1 Polymorphic Engine||XP++ & Polymorphic Shellcode|
|Still Standing||Complete Week 5 of the “We Stand Unbroken” quest.||1||Challenger XP+|
|Legendary Liberator||Complete a Defiant Battleground on Legend difficulty.||1||Challenger XP+|
|Favored Warrior||Earn Favors of Justice, Grace, and Zeal during Season of Defiance activities. Bonus progress awarded for Favors earned during activities on Legend difficulty.||10 Favor of Justice & 10 Favor of Grace & 10 Favor of Zeal||Challenger XP|
|Friendly Neighborhood Guardian||Complete a weekly mission from Lightfall on Hero difficulty or higher.||1||Challenger XP+|
|Unraveling the Sun||Defeat Guardians in Crucible. Bonus progress is granted for opponents defeated with Strand, Solar, and Void ability final blows.||50 Guardians||Challenger XP++ & Bright Dust|
|Dredgin’ Up Victory||Complete Gambit matches. Earn bonus progress for wins.||15 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Adversaries of Humanity||Defeat Taken and Vex bosses in Vanguard playlists or strikes.||5 Taken bosses & 5 Vex bosses||Challenger XP++ & Bright Dust|
|Righteous Blade||Acquire Ecliptic Distaff.||1 [Glaive] Glaive||Challenger XP++ & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Hunter||Tangled Web Vest||Ada-1||Chest Armor||2||19||6||26||2||2||57||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Tangled Web Mask||Ada-1||Helmet||2||17||9||2||26||2||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Tangled Web Hood||Ada-1||Helmet||6||8||10||2||2||27||55||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|