Those looking for more things to do in Destiny 2, Bungie has rolled out the new Destiny 2 weekly reset March 9 activities and rewards refresh! Same as always, head on below for your one-stop summary on everything new in Destiny 2 this week.
- Related Reading: Bungie Letting Players Vote for Destiny 2 Festival of the Lost 2021 Armor Set Design
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset March 9, 2021:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Insight Terminus
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Kargen’s Stratagem: Incoming Void and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: The Long Goodbye (Sniper Rifle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Showdown
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
- Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Ninja Vanish||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Fluid Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Heartbreaking Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Copperbrand||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Flag on the Play||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Awkward Five||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Gigantes Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Rigel Crossroads||Equip this ornament to change the appearance of Graviton Forfeit. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Hunter Ornament||1500 Bright Dust|
|Astera Blade||Ship||500 Bright Dust|
|Tertiary Objective||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Trinity Ghoul. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Crow Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|First Light||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Chitin Slate||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Neopop Wave||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Rustberry||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Signal Processed||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Box of Tricks||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Contender’s Ascent V||Report to the War Table in the H.E.L.M. and complete the “Challenger’s Proving V” quest.||1 Challenger’s Proving V completed||XP & Empress & War Table Reputation (Large)|
|Golden Reaper||Acquire Cabal Gold by playing strikes, Gambit, Crucible, public events, and more.||500 Cabal Gold||XP & War Table Reputation (Large)|
|Graven Scrawl||Investigate cryptic notes left in the captain’s log.||3 Cryptic notes followed||XP|
|Lenses in Focus||Go to the Prismatic Recaster and discover how to unlock more lenses.||5 Lenses unlocked||XP|
|Apex Armorer||Masterwork a piece of armor.||1 Progress||XP & Bright Dust|
|Salvager’s Salvo Armament||Acquire the Seasonal Ritual weapon.||1 [Grenade Launcher] Grenade Launcher||4x XP & Bright Dust|
|In It for Infamy||Earn Infamy ranks in Gambit.||5 Infamy ranks||4x XP & Bright Dust|
|Ultimate Champion||Defeat Champions in any Nightfall: The Ordeal strikes. Earn bonus progress at higher difficulty tiers.||60 Champions||4x XP & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Cinder Pinion Greaves||Crucible||Leg Armor||6||18||2||2||2||26||56||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Cinder Pinion Grasps||Crucible||Gauntlets||7||2||20||2||12||16||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Cinder Pinion Robes||Crucible||Chest Armor||16||13||2||20||9||2||62||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Wildwood Cover||EDZ||Helmet||7||20||2||2||19||9||59||25 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|