It’s Tuesday, and that means another heaping of activities are live for players to complete in Destiny 2 is now live! The new Destiny 2 weekly reset October 5, 2021 refresh of activities is now live, with details listed below, along with the Eververse rotation of items for sale.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset October 5, 2021 and Eververse Rotation:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Hollowed Lair
- Nightfall: Adept
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Nightfall: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Scorn: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stunned without an Overload or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- The Fanatic’s Zeal: Incoming Stasis and splash damage increased.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Mindbender’s Ambition (Shotgun)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Mayhem
Achieve victory by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Vanguard Burn: Solar Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
- Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Cat Ear Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Wanderer’s Wings||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Signal Processed||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Bruised Blush||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Protecting Teammates||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Dreamer’s Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Pragmat Powerhouse||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Nemean Cuirass||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Be Sneaky||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Reef in Ruins||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Telesto. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked on all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Penguin Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Häkke History Polish||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Amethyst Bloom||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Abyssinian Gold||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Boreal Char||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Traveler’s Wake Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Vex Invasion Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Up in Smoke||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
No more records this season!
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Exodus Down Robes||Nessus||Chest Armor||7||2||20||2||22||6||59||20 Legendary Shards & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
|Hunter||Phobos Warden Vest||Vanguard||Chest Armor||6||2||18||2||26||2||56||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Phobos Warden Gauntlets||Vanguard||Gauntlets||2||6||17||2||2||26||55||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|