As Xur bids Destiny players farewell until next Friday, a new set of weekly activities and Eververse offerings are here to keep players busy. The new Destiny 2 weekly reset September 12, 2023 refresh of activities is now live, fully detailed below along with the new Eververse inventory.
- Related Reading: Destiny 2 Update for September 2 Brings a Hotfix
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset September 12, 2023 and Eververse Inventory:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Heist Battleground: Europa
- Nightfall: Hero
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void shields.
- Shielded Foes: [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void Shields
- Increased Vanguard Rank: All Vanguard Rank point gains are increased!
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1765
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions. Visit the Character or Mod Customization screen to view your active anti-Champion perks.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions.
- Solar Threat: 25% increase to incoming Solar damage.
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Overcharged Weapons: Weapon overcharges from the Seasonal Artifact are active in this activity. Kinetic weapons do increased damage when your subclass element matches an active surge.
- Strand Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Strand damage.
- Arc Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Arc damage.
- Overcharged Linear Fusion Rifle: 25% bonus to Linear Fusion Rifle damage.
- Galvanized: Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1820
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Nightfall: Grandmaster
- All previous modifiers
- Grandmaster Modifiers: Extinguish Limited Revives Contest Join In Progress Disabled Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Limited Revives: Limited fireteam revives. Gain additional revives by defeating Champions.
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Pinnacle reward: Earn 200,000 cumulative points by completing Nightfalls.
Weekly Crucible Rotators
Party: Momentum Control
Achieve victory by capturing zones and defeating opponents. All weapons are more lethal; abilities replenish only with targets defeated, and tracker is disabled.
Vanguard Surge: Void Surge
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Raids and Dungeons
Weekly Raid and Dungeon
- Raid: Vault of Glass
- Dungeon: The Shattered Throne
Deep Stone Crypt
- The Core Four: A challenge awaits…
Vow of the Disciple
- Base Information: A challenge awaits…
Vault of Glass
- Ensemble’s Refrain: A challenge awaits…
- Wait For It…: A challenge awaits…
- Strangers in Time: A challenge awaits…
- The Only Oracle For You: A challenge awaits…
- Out of Its Way: A challenge awaits…
- Devious Thievery: A challenge awaits…
- Which Witch: A challenge awaits…
Dares of Eternity: Legend
Contestants: The Way of the Hoof
- Round 1: Cabal
- Round 2: Taken
- Final Round: Crota
- Armor: Scatterhorn Suit, Wild Hunt Suit
- Weapons: Arsenic Bite-4b, Blast Battue, Corsair’s Wrath, Deafening Whisper, Dire Promise, Enigma’s Draw, Escape Velocity, Jian 7 Rifle, Royal Chase, True Prophecy, Friction Fire
Campaign Mission: No Time Left
Stop the Darkness relay from activating and creating a link between the Witness and the Veil.
Break into a Vex Mind’s stronghold and defeat it.
Vex Incursion Zone: Zephyr Concourse
The Vex are testing CloudArk defenses in this region. Reality fractures as the VexNet bleeds through into Neomuna.
- Savathûn’s Throne World
- Campaign Mission: The Cunning: Following a lead from Fynch, search the dark corners of Savathûn’s throne world for another clue to how she stole the Light.
- Campaign Mission: Beyond
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
- Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Pleiades Corrector||Energy Scout Rifle||Chambered Compensator // Fluted Barrel||Extended Mag // Armor-Piercing Rounds||Field Prep||Elemental Capacitor|
|Perses-D||Kinetic Scout Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Chambered Compensator||Accurized Rounds // Alloy Magazine||Shoot to Loot||Vorpal Weapon|
|Ogma PR6||Energy Pulse Rifle||Chambered Compensator // Polygonal Rifling||Extended Mag // Flared Magwell||Demolitionist||One for All|
|Marsilion-C||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Volatile Launch // Linear Compensator||Proximity Grenades // High-Velocity Rounds||Stats for All||Incandescent|
|Glissando-47||Kinetic Scout Rifle||Extended Barrel // Fluted Barrel||Armor-Piercing Rounds // High-Caliber Rounds||Perfect Float||One for All|
|Geodetic HSm||Heavy Sword||Hungry Edge // Honed Edge // Tempered Edge||Burst Guard // Enduring Guard||Tireless Blade||One for All|
|Dark Omolon||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Bray Innovation||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Dead Orbit’s Fate||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Upgrade Module||A collection of universal components that can be used to infuse power between gear items. Can be purchased from the Gunsmith or acquired from special reward sources.||1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 5000 Glimmer|
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Sparrow Getaway||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Xenothalassic Voyage||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Unspun Fate||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Oiled Gunmetal||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Springtide Faint||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Square Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Olfactory Gesture||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Clean Lines Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Trussworked Clipper||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Vice Cruiser||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Erinyes-SG1||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Conditional Finality. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|XIV Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Bloody Tooth||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Gloamstrife||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Seven Sisters||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Vex Arrival||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Minotaur Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Pyramid Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Petra Venj, The Dreaming City
|Ascendant Challenge||“The Awoken have long practiced the art of walking between worlds.” —Techeun Kalli||1500 Glimmer||1 Ascendant challenge completed||XP++ & Dark Fragment & Legendary Gear|
|Gateway Between Worlds||“The Blind Well can split wide the veins that run between realities.” —Techeun Sedia||40 Dark Fragment||10 Activity completions||XP++ & Offering to the Oracle|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Slow-Wave Disruption||Complete waves of Altars of Sorrow in Sorrow’s Harbor.||1000 Glimmer||7 Waves completed||Hymn of Desecration|
|Lunar Spelunker||Loot chests in 3 of the Moon’s Lost Sectors.||1000 Glimmer||1 K1 Communion Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Logistics Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Crew Quarters Lost Sector looted||1 Firewall Data Fragment|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Nightmare Hunter||Defeat Nightmares in Nightmare Hunts.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Nightmare Sojourner||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors across the solar system. Nightmares defeated on the Moon only grant reduced progress.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Courageous Expedition||On Europa, complete Lost Sectors, public events, and patrols.||1000 Glimmer||15 Progress||XP++|
|Divine Intervention||During the Empire Hunt “The Dark Priestess,” defeat Kridis and earn points by defeating combatants with precision final blows. Higher difficulties grant more efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Headshot] Precision & 1 Kridis defeated||XP++|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Old-Fashioned Way||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with charged or uncharged melee abilities, defeat combatants with weapons equipped in the Kinetic slot, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||125 Melee & 75 Kinetic weapon & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Bring the Overkill||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with your Super, disintegrate combatants with high-damage elemental final blows, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||75 Super & 80 Disintegrations & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Maximum Temper||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Pick up Orbs of Power, rapidly defeat combatants, and complete the activity with an incredible score.||7 Strange Coin||100 Orbs of Power & 125 Rapidly defeated & 1 300000 Points||3 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Prism & XP++ & 150 Strange Favor|
|Vex Incursion Countermeasures||In the Vex Incursion Zone, defeat combatants using Strand to obtain Shellcode Fragments. Open a Terminal Overload Key Chest to obtain a Polymorphic Engine.||1000 Glimmer||8 Shellcode Fragments & 1 Polymorphic Engine||XP++ & Polymorphic Shellcode|
|Acolyte’s Ascent IV||Complete Week 4 of “The Bladed Path” quest.||1||Challenger XP|
|Forgotten Power||Complete a Powerful encounter in the Altars of Summoning and defeat combatants using the damage type that matches your subclass.||1 Powerful encounter completed & 100 Matching damage defeats||Challenger XP+|
|Luminary II||Master the Light by defeating combatants with [Void] Void, [Arc] Arc, or [Solar] Solar damage. Earn bonus progress by affecting combatants with subclass abilities: [Void] Weaken [Arc] Jolt [Solar] Ignite||300 [Void] Void, [Arc] Arc, or [Solar] Solar||Challenger XP++|
|Bounty Conjurer||Complete daily bounties during the Season of the Witch.||3 Season of the Witch bounties||Challenger XP+|
|Last Rites||Get ability final blows in Season of the Witch activities.||150 Ability||Challenger XP++ & Bright Dust|
|Grandmaster||Complete any Nightfall strike on Grandmaster.||1 Nightfall||Challenger XP+++ & Bright Dust|
|Calibrate Close Range||Calibrate close-range weapons—Sidearms, Submachine Guns, Shotguns, Glaives, and Swords. Bonus progress for defeating Guardians.||200 Calibration||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Exodus Down Greaves||Nessus||Leg Armor||2||2||26||8||2||16||56||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
That’s all for the new weekly reset! Check back here at MP1st for the upcoming Xur inventory and Trials of Osiris posts on Friday, as well as the next weekly reset.
(Thanks again, /r/DestinyTheGame!)