It’s Tuesday, and that means another heaping of activities are live for players to complete in Destiny 2 is now live! The new Destiny 2 weekly reset September 14, 2021 refresh of activities is now live, with details listed below, along with the Eververse rotation of items for sale.
- Related Reading: Destiny 2 Upcoming Update 184.108.40.206 Out Next Week, Here’s a Preview
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset September 14, 2021 and Eververse Rotation:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Corrupted
- Nightfall: Adept
- Epitaph: Taken combatants generate blight geysers when defeated.
- Nightfall: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Taken: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stunned without an Overload or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Sedia’s Durance: Arc damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Horror’s Least (Pulse Rifle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Showdown
Achieve victory by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Solar Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
- Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Pragmat Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Redline Torpedo||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Illicit Transmat Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Grayscale Undergrowth||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Flare Gun||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Junkyard Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Nemean Grips||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Taurus Rocketeer||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Excessive Elbow Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Timeline Zero||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Worldline Zero. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Mindjack Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Frumious Blue||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Mercury Vex Chrome||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Lilac Bombast||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Reefmade||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Taken Arrival||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Reef Awoken||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Chrysallis Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
No more records this season!
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Hunter||Phobos Warden Mask||Vanguard||Helmet||7||16||6||8||6||16||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Cinder Pinion Cowl||Crucible||Helmet||17||2||6||26||2||2||55||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Road Complex AA1||Ada-1||Gauntlets||18||2||8||2||2||27||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Road Complex AA1||Ada-1||Leg Armor||26||2||2||16||12||2||60||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|