It’s Tuesday, Guardians, and that means a new Destiny 2 weekly reset September 29, 2020 post is here on MP1st! Once again, we’re here to bring you the latest refresh of activities, modiferes, and more in one handy list.
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset September 29:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Festering Core
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Taken: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload or Stagger mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Baurisk’s Breach: Void damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: Savathûn’s Song – Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Exclusive Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
- Nightfall: Strange Terrain – Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Exclusive Drop: BrayTech Osprey (Rocket Launcher)
- Nightfall: Warden of Nothing – Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Exclusive Drop: Warden’s Law (Hand Cannon)
Complete various activities around Mercury, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic Adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Iron Banner: “There will come a day when the Tower falls again. Our ability to hold territory is paramount.” —Lord Saladin – – Capture zones to increase points for every kill.
- Team Scorched: “You’ve got a Scorch Cannon, they’ve got Scorch Cannons. Make a mess.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents using Scorch Cannons.
- Showdown: “This combat drill will test you from start to finish. Stay on your game, lest you find yourself on the wrong end of the final showdown.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Xortal, Sworn of Crota (Sorrow’s Harbor)
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: The Swords
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SG_v1.0.1 (Shotgun)
Raid Order: Dogs > Baths > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Gauntlet Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Sad Trombone||You were so close…||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Adonis Shell||For Ghosts who float with grace.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Harpy’s Cry||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Sunrise Warrior||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|All Mine||They’re mine, all MINE!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Victory Shout||Nailed it.||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|The Pallbearer||Grave tidings, I’m afraid.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Cosmos Shell||For Ghosts who wonder at the majesty of the universe.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Hrafnagud||Equip this ornament to change the appearance of Celestial Nighthawk. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Hunter Ornament||1500 Bright Dust|
|Heaven’s Vigil||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Vigilance Wing. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked on all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Moonbound Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Midnight Talons||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Nebula Rose||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Buffer Overflow||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Temperature Wash||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Vex Invasion Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Blind Clutch||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Daito Capsule Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Enter the Arena||Complete matches in the Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||3 Crucible matches||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|Bareknuckle Brawler||Earn points by defeating combatants and Guardians with melee abilities.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Melee] Melee||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
In addition to today’s reset of activities, the Iron Banner is also returning today! We’ll be posting the Iron Bounties and more so stay tuned.