As Xur bids Destiny players farewell until next Friday, a new set of weekly activities and Eververse offerings are here to keep players busy. The new Destiny 2 weekly reset September 5, 2023 refresh of activities is now live, fully detailed below along with the new Eververse inventory.
- Related Reading: Destiny 2 Update for September 2 Brings a Hotfix
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset September 5, 2023 and Eververse Inventory:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Scarlet Keep
- Nightfall: Hero
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with [Arc] Arc and [Solar] Solar shields. Activity modifiers may add more shield types.
- Shielded Foes: [Arc] Arc and [Solar] Solar Shields
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1765
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions. Visit the Character or Mod Customization screen to view your active anti-Champion perks.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions.
- Arc Threat: 25% increase to incoming Arc damage.
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Overcharged Weapons: Weapon overcharges from the Seasonal Artifact are active in this activity. Kinetic weapons do increased damage when your subclass element matches an active surge.
- Strand Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Strand damage.
- Void Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Void damage.
- Overcharged Sniper Rifle: 25% bonus to Sniper Rifle damage.
- Galvanized: Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1820
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Pinnacle reward: Earn 200,000 cumulative points by completing Nightfalls.
Weekly Crucible Rotators
Fight for victory by defeating opponents.
Party: Team Scorched
Everyone on both teams has a Scorch Cannon. Be brave.
Vanguard Surge: Solar Surge
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Raids and Dungeons
Weekly Raid and Dungeon
- Raid: Deep Stone Crypt
- Dungeon: Pit of Heresy
Deep Stone Crypt
- Red Rover: A challenge awaits…
- Copies of Copies: A challenge awaits…
- Of All Trades: A challenge awaits…
- The Core Four: A challenge awaits…
Vow of the Disciple
- Swift Destruction: A challenge awaits…
Vault of Glass
- The Only Oracle For You: A challenge awaits…
- The Grass Is Always Greener: A challenge awaits…
- Summoning Ritual: A challenge awaits…
Dares of Eternity: Legend
Contestants: Disciples of the Neigh
- Round 1: Hive
- Round 2: Vex
- Final Round: Valus Ta’aurc
- Armor: Scatterhorn Suit, Pathfinder Suit
- Weapons: Fractethyst, Chrysura Melo, Vulpecula, Wolftone Draw, Iota Draconis, Canis Major, Contingency Plan, Legal Action II, Outrageous Fortune, Steel Sybil Z-14, Spoiler Alert
Campaign Mission: Breakneck
Stop the Vex incursion of the Neomuni CloudArk.
Partition: Hard Reset
Chase down a Shadow Legionary wreaking havoc in the VexNet.
Vex Incursion Zone: Límíng Harbor
The Vex are testing CloudArk defenses in this region. Reality fractures as the VexNet bleeds through into Neomuna.
- Savathûn’s Throne World
- Campaign Mission: The Communion: Commune with the Europan Pyramid to strengthen your new Darkness power, Deepsight.
- Campaign Mission: In the Deep
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Stochastic Variable||Energy Submachine Gun||Fluted Barrel // Smallbore||Extended Mag // Armor-Piercing Rounds // Flared Magwell||Killing Wind||Elemental Capacitor|
|Typhon GL5||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Linear Compensator // Smart Drift Control||Proximity Grenades // Alloy Casing||Genesis||Wellspring|
|Gallu RR3||Energy Sniper Rifle||Polygonal Rifling // Smallbore||Tactical Mag // Alloy Magazine||Steady Hands||Dragonfly|
|Boudica-C||Kinetic Sidearm||Full Bore // Smallbore||Armor-Piercing Rounds // Ricochet Rounds||Moving Target||Frenzy|
|Irukandji||Kinetic Sniper Rifle||Corkscrew Rifling // Fluted Barrel||Extended Mag // Flared Magwell||Keep Away||Headstone|
|Geodetic HSm||Heavy Sword||Enduring Blade // Jagged Edge // Tempered Edge||Burst Guard // Heavy Guard||Flash Counter||One for All|
|Dark Omolon||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Echoes of Io||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|War Cult Scheme||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Upgrade Module||A collection of universal components that can be used to infuse power between gear items. Can be purchased from the Gunsmith or acquired from special reward sources.||1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 5000 Glimmer|
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Dance Off||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Dragonbone||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Deathbringer. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Swirling Leaf Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Copperbrand||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Biolume||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Crabcore||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Miniscule Melody||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Bright Cycle Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Gilded Prowler||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Surging Current||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Icthyic Flight||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Quicksilver Storm. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Burning Maul Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Neopop Wave||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Butterbark||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Boreal Char||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Aposematism||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Cabal Arrival||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Ghost Purple||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Cannon Fodder||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Petra Venj, The Dreaming City
|Ascendant Challenge||“The Awoken have long practiced the art of walking between worlds.” —Techeun Kalli||1500 Glimmer||1 Ascendant challenge completed||XP++ & Dark Fragment & Legendary Gear|
|Gateway Between Worlds||“The Blind Well can split wide the veins that run between realities.” —Techeun Sedia||40 Dark Fragment||10 Activity completions||XP++ & Offering to the Oracle|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Slow-Wave Disruption||Complete waves of Altars of Sorrow in Sorrow’s Harbor.||1000 Glimmer||7 Waves completed||Hymn of Desecration|
|Lunar Spelunker||Loot chests in 3 of the Moon’s Lost Sectors.||1000 Glimmer||1 K1 Communion Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Logistics Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Crew Quarters Lost Sector looted||1 Firewall Data Fragment|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Nightmare Hunter||Defeat Nightmares in Nightmare Hunts.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Nightmare Sojourner||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors across the solar system. Nightmares defeated on the Moon only grant reduced progress.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Courageous Expedition||On Europa, complete Lost Sectors, public events, and patrols.||1000 Glimmer||15 Progress||XP++|
|Controlled Experiment||During the Empire Hunt “The Technocrat,” defeat Praksis and earn points by defeating combatants with precision final blows. Higher difficulties grant more efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Headshot] Precision & 1 Praksis, the Technocrat defeated||XP++|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Old-Fashioned Way||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with charged or uncharged melee abilities, defeat combatants with weapons equipped in the Kinetic slot, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||125 Melee & 75 Kinetic weapon & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Sticky Situation||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with attached grenade abilities, defeat combatants with grenades, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||15 Attached grenades & 50 [Grenade] Grenade & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Maximum Temper||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Pick up Orbs of Power, rapidly defeat combatants, and complete the activity with an incredible score.||7 Strange Coin||100 Orbs of Power & 125 Rapidly defeated & 1 300000 Points||3 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Prism & XP++ & 150 Strange Favor|
|Vex Incursion Countermeasures||In the Vex Incursion Zone, defeat combatants using Strand to obtain Shellcode Fragments. Open a Terminal Overload Key Chest to obtain a Polymorphic Engine.||1000 Glimmer||8 Shellcode Fragments & 1 Polymorphic Engine||XP++ & Polymorphic Shellcode|
|Acolyte’s Ascent III||Complete Week 3 of “The Bladed Path” quest.||1||Challenger XP|
|Athamethodology||Complete Savathûn’s Spire or Altars of Summoning encounters with Season of the Witch weapons equipped. These include Locus Locutus, Eleatic Principle, Semiotician, Kept Confidence, The Eremite, and Brya’s Love. Earn bonus progress for each additional Seasonal weapon equipped.||18 Season of the Witch activities||Challenger XP+++|
|Kinesic Spellcraft||Defeat challenging combatants and earn melee or ability final blows in Savathûn’s Spire.||50 Challenging combatants & 100 Ability||Challenger XP|
|Doom and Boom||Defeat targets with Fusion Rifles or Grenade Launchers. Earn bonus progress by defeating Guardians or by defeating combatants in Season of the Witch activities.||200 [Fusion Rifle] or [Grenade Launcher] Final blows||Challenger XP+|
|Commendation Appreciation||Earn progress for giving commendations in Vanguard, Crucible, and Gambit activities.||10 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Neptune Activities||In Neomuna, complete bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors.||30 Progress||Challenger XP++ & Bright Dust|
|Ritual Violence||Rapidly defeat targets in Season of the Witch activities.||25 Rapidly defeated combatants||Challenger XP++ & Bright Dust|
|Iron Sharpens Iron||Complete Iron Banner matches. Earn bonus progress for wins.||15 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Ultimate Champion||Defeat Champions in any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher. Earn bonus progress at higher difficulty tiers.||60 Champions||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Hunter||Frumious Strides||Ada-1||Leg Armor||2||28||2||12||7||6||57||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Exodus Down Robes||Nessus||Chest Armor||26||2||2||2||12||13||57||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
That’s all for the new weekly reset! Check back here at MP1st for the upcoming Xur inventory and Trials of Osiris posts on Friday, as well as the next weekly reset.
(Thanks as always, /r/DestinyTheGame!)