If you thought Star Wars Battlefront 2 would never get patched again, you’re so wrong. DICE has released the new Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.55 August 26 patch and this is to roll out fixes for several issues that’s affecting heroes. This is a small patch and is estimated to be 500MB on PS4, 900MB on Xbox One, and 500-700MB on PC.
Head no below for hte full patch notes and note from DICE!
New Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.55 August 26 patch notes:
We have a small patch for STAR WARS™ Battlefront II arriving this Wednesday. The focus on this patch is a small number of fixes for several issues that are affecting heroes.
Most notably of which, is the issue where it was possible to build up Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits. A fix has also been implemented which will stop General Grievous’ Claw Rush ability hitting more than expected within a short space of time. We have also fixed an issue that would cause Darth Maul to become unable to block, after performing a Spin Attack.
Stay safe, be excellent to each other, and we’ll see you on the battlefront.
May the Force be with you, always.
The Star Wars Battlefront II Team
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to build up Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous’ Claw Rush attack could hit opponents multiple times in a short time.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Maul would not be able to block after performing Spin Attack while blocking.
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate VFX would play around Boba Fett’s jetpack while he is ragdolled.
- Fixed an issue where Boba Fett’s jetpack icon would not be greyed out while his abilities are blocked.
- Updated in-game EA Access and Origin Access logos with EA Play logos.
Yep, that’s basically it. Then again, I suspect most weren’t expecting any patch at all to be released. This latest round of fixes should definitely be appreciated by the community.