It’s been quite some time since the console version of Paladins received an update ever since the free-to-play shooter went into an open beta state.
Thankfully, as of yesterday that changes as a new update has been pushed onto the console version that adds a feature that fans have been wanting for awhile. This, of course, is none other than the inclusion of custom key mapping for the controllers which will allow you to fully customize each button for every character seperately. Making certain characters Drogoz a breeze to play since you won’t be confined to the awkward default button mapping.
Aside from that, OB 49 also brings other console exclusive fixes that you can view below:
- Addressed an issue where sound would cut out on certain maps.
- Addressed an issue where players could not scroll in the Custom Game lobby browser.
- Addressed an issue where VGS commands were not displaying.
- Added the ability to mute players via Map Lobby and Scoreboard.
- Tweaked reload vibrations to better represent on-screen actions.
- Added Super Sampling support for the PS4 Pro.
Additionally, for those out of the loop of what exactly OB 49 brings such as Willo, the latest character to be added into the game can read the patch notes here.
Paladins is currently available on the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms as a free-to-play title.