Console players who were expected to be greeted by the latest Paladins patch that was made available last week on PC, are going to be a bit disappointed, as Paladins OB 61 has been delayed on consoles.
While this is certainly bad news, as the OB 61 patch marks the release of the latest champion, Terminus. It seems the reasoning behind the delay is reasonable. According to Hi-Rez Studios, they want to implement the recent waves of hot-fixes that was released to the game that addressed issues that were introduced to the game with the launch of the OB 61.
Among these issues that were fixed with the recently released hot-fixes, are some pretty annoying bugs such as Terminus not being able to take damage on the Payload game mode and more. For the full list of these recent hot-fixes feel free to read them below:
- Fixed an issue where Terminus could not respawn if he died with a fully charged ULT.
- Fixed an issue where dying with a fully charged Ultimate would sometimes cause Terminus to respawn in 3P.
- Fixed an issue where Diminishing Returns sometimes increased movement speed, rather than decreasing it.
- Fixed an issue where Terminus’ weapon attacks went through Shields.
- Fixed Terminus’ Playing God card.
- Fixed an issue where Terminus could become rooted in place if he used his Ultimate while CC’d by Jenos’ Void Grip.
- Fixed an issue where Void Grip would always cripple, even when the Legendary Card was not used.
- Fixed an issue where Inara’s Sacred Ground card caused permanent damage reduction when no abilities were active.
- Fixed an issue where Sha Lin could activate Withdraw twice in a row if using Desert Shadow.
- Fixed an issue with Fernando’s Shield health; value was 4800 instead of 8000.
- Fixed an issue with Drogoz’ weapon falloff.
- Fixed an issue where Terminus’ Strength of Stone allowed him to survive Drogoz’ Dragon Punch.
- Fixed an issue where icons did not appear in the purchase pop-up for VIP skins.
- Fixed an issue with Champion movement sliding and staggering after using movement abilities.
- Fixed an issue where Terminus could use Power Siphon while swinging his weapon.
- Fixed an issue where Terminus’ Ultimate icon remained enlarged after using the ability.
- Fixed an issue where Terminus’ character model was not centered properly on the Top Play intro.
- Fixed an issue where Terminus’ ability icons were low resolution.
- Fixed a crash condition with Grohk’s Electrostatic II-IV.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on certain items in the Champions tab directed players to the Chest screen.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing a card and adding it to a loadout could remove all other cards from the deck.
- Fixed an issue where Terminus dying on a friendly payload with a fully charged Ultimate caused the camera to lock.
- Fixed SFX for several emotes.
- Added SFX to the Feudal Chest.
- Fixed an issue where Terminus’ Top Play could show both 1p and 3p presentation at the same time if he achieved Top Play while using his Ultimate.
- Fixed a match crashing condition involving Terminus.
- Fixed condition where Terminus could be invisible to some clients.
- Fixed issue where Terminus could no longer jump after respawn.
- Fixed issue where Terminus could become invulnerable to damage in Payload game mode.
- Fixed players sometimes getting stuck moving in one direction
- Fixed Cards that applied healing reduction and could stack on subsequent hits.
- Fixed Barik’s turret Architectonics projectiles traveling slower
Despite these hot-fixes being quite lengthy, it seems that console players won’t have to wait that much longer to get this patch as according to the console community specialist for Paladins, HirezJuju the patch is expected to go live sometime tomorrow.
Additionally, with a new set of patch notes set to go live this Friday,it seems that the residential leaker and art director for Paladins, Thomas Holt is getting the hype train started a bit early for the OB 62 patch. His Twitter timeline is filled with daily clues spelling out the words “Time 4 Gro” as of today.
If true, it seems that the shaman of the realm Grohk is finally receiving some love with the upcoming OB 62 patch.