Grinding Gear Games, the New Zealand-based studio responsible for Path Of Exile is preparing to make a big announcement come November 16 for Path of Exile’s future plans.
The studio has given fans a few details regarding the Path of Exile upcoming expansion, and what it will feature in a post on their official site. You can catch the first few details below:
- There is a new boss in Act Nine
- We have the first ever socketable belt coming
- Green and black are the colours of a new league
- We’ve prepared a new stash tab type for this expansion
- There are 4 new skill gems and 6 support gems coming
Aside from this hint, the PoE playerbase was curious on what else they could find about the upcoming December expansion. This curiosity has lead one Reddit member to find some interesting files in the game mentioning the word “map stash tabs,” If true, it appears that the PoE community is getting another item from their wishlist crossed off if map stashes become available for purchase in the near future.
Those who are currently enjoying PoE, what features do you wish make it with the release of 3.1? Let us know in the comment section below.