Grinding Gear Games has released a fix-specific patch for Path of Exile that’s out today. Players will see this as Path of Exile update 1.51 June 27 patch, and it’s mostly for fixes. The studio calls this the 3.11 patch for the free-to-play RPG. Check out the full notes below.
Path of Exile update 1.51 June 27 patch notes (3.11)
3.11.0f Patch Notes:
- Fixed a client crash that would occur with Incinerate and Creeping Frost.
- Made engine changes to mitigate against common client crash issues.
- Added highlighting to key words in Harvest crafting descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where Wave of Conviction, when supported by Arcanist Brand, was hitting more often than intended against stationary monsters.
- Fixed a bug where various objects (including enemies) could be invisible.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Ballista Totem Support.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when opening map portals while using the Random Portal Variation setting.
- Seed Caches in maps now drop more seeds than before, scaling up per map tier so that you’ll get double the number of seeds dropped from a Tier 16 map.
- Weightings of crafting outcomes have been fixed and improved. Due to an error, many seed types couldn’t spawn certain rare crafting outcomes before level 80. The combination of these changes and the increased seed drops will result in seeing the rare outcomes more frequently than before, especially in higher-tier maps.
- The difference in rarity of Tier 2 and Tier 3 seeds has been flattened, so you’ll see the rarer Tier 2 and Tier 3 seed types more often now. Their drop chance from Tier 1 monsters has not been changed, meaning the increased Tier 1 seed drops from higher-tier maps will result in more Tier 2 seeds, and by extension Tier 3.
- Recently-hatched monsters are now resistant to damage. This will prevent you instantly destroying them with abilities you have prepared before the start of the encounter. This is now consistent with our other league mechanics that give you time to prepare.
Thats’s basically it for the Path of Exile update 1.51 June 27 patch. Earlier in the week, the studio released the big Harvest patch which you can read about here.