Grinding Gear Games has released the Path of Exile update 2.01 patch, which includes a ton of fixes for the game. Given we just got the big Siege of Atlas update two weeks ago, players shouldn’t expect any new content to be included in this patch. What players can expect is a load of fixes and improvements to Siege of Atlas, and more!
Path of Exile Update 2.01 Patch Notes | Path of Exile February 22 Patch Notes:
3.17.1 Patch Notes
This patch contains a number of medium- and small-importance improvements and bug fixes for Archnemesis and Siege of the Atlas content.
Endgame Content Improvements and Fixes
- Socketing a Voidstone in your Atlas now causes Maps dropped in Areas to have a 25% chance to be one tier higher, with this chance increasing the more Voidstones you socket.
- Atlas Passives now affect Shaper Guardian and Vaal Temple Maps.
- The completion of Unique Maps no longer counts towards your highest-completed Map tier for Atlas and Kirac Missions.
- The Epidemiology Atlas Notable now also grants 25% increased effect of Modifiers on Blighted Maps.
- The Searing Exarch is now immune to damage during their Fires of a Thousand Suns phase.
- Increased the area of effect for The Eater of Worlds’ Ultimate Slam skill.
- It is now possible to sell items to Kirac.
- Influenced Scouting Reports can now only be used if you have a red Kirac Mission available to you, as otherwise you would receive no benefit from them.
- Added stash tab search functionality for Searing Exarch and Eater of Worlds items.
- Updated the description of the Syncretism Atlas Passive to clarify it only applies to Shrines in Areas. Note that Atlas Passives that refer to Shrines do not apply to Lesser Shrines, Lesser Shrines are only affected by increased Effect of Shrines and Shrine Effect Duration from the Atlas Passive Tree.
- Updated various Atlas Passive descriptions to clarify they apply to Map Bosses.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to turn in the “Death and Rebirth” and “Safe Passage” quests if you had progressed to The Karui Shores.
- Fixed a bug where minions could be affected by the Drowning debuff from The Eater of Worlds’ Orb skill, causing the Drowning screen effect to be displayed for players when they didn’t have the debuff.
- Fixed a bug causing The Black Star’s beam skill to be invisible if you had left the area and returned.
- Fixed a bug where the user interface for The Searing Exarch and The Eater of Worlds Altars could re-appear after you had selected an option.
- Fixed a bug where Breachstone missions offered by Kirac were consuming the wrong kind of Atlas mission, resulting in areas not opening if you did not have an available mission of that kind.
- Fixed a bug where public mapping parties were not visible in the Karui Shores or your Hideout via the Noticeboard’s Public Parties tab or Social menu. Note that it is normal behaviour that you will only be able to see public parties while they are in a map.
- Fixed a bug where the Fire, Cold, Lightning, Physical and Chaos Damage Leeched as Life Implicit Modifiers for The Eater of Worlds had incorrect values. The values on these modifiers now range from 0.2% to 1.1%.
- Fixed a bug where the website Atlas Skill Tree had 4 less points available to allocate than what could be obtained in game.
Archnemesis Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added a drop-down list of discovered recipes in the Archnemesis Panel that displays modifiers that make up a specific recipe and whether or not the recipe can currently be completed. This drop-down can be used to filter your current collection of modifiers for those used in selected recipes.
- Archnemesis recipe highlighting is now active everywhere, rather than just during encounters.
- Updated the description of the Vampiric Archnemesis Modifier to state that the Monster cannot be Leeched from.
- Fixed a bug where modifiers used in a previous Archnemesis encounter within the same area could display as if they were able to be used again.
- Fixed a bug where the Archnemesis inventory did not update the highlighting of modifiers when their positions were swapped.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Mysterious Orbs challenge requirements stated Grand Eldritch Ember and Grand Eldritch Ichor, rather than Exceptional Eldritch Ember and Exceptional Eldritch Ichor.
- Fixed a bug where the Grasping Vines skill used by monsters with the Treant Horde Archnemesis modifier and Spriggans in Act 2 would disable travel skills.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The Manifest Dancing Dervishes skill, triggered by The Dancing Dervish Unique Item, now provides a chance to gain a Rampage kill when minions hit a Rare or Unique Enemy (previously only Unique enemies).
- Lilly Roth no longer reminds you that time and tide wait for no man when saying goodbye to her in a hideout.
- Fixed a bug preventing Shift+V from undoing Expedition explosive placements.
- Fixed a bug where Metamorph monsters could sometimes be unkillable.
- Fixed a bug where desecrating some monsters would cause their on-death effects to be cast.
- Fixed a bug where having an Aura supported by Eternal Blessing was not disabling Pride or Flesh and Stone.
- Fixed a bug where the Auras granted by the Death’s Oath and Corona Solaris Unique Items could be supported by Divine Blessing. The description on Death’s Oath has also been updated to clarify it triggers Death Aura, rather than granting it.
- Fixed a bug where you would not gain maximum Rage upon losing Temporal Chains from the Chains of Emancipation Unique Belt if you were Unaffected by the Temporal Chains Curse you lost.
- Fixed a bug with the AI of minions summoned by The Dancing Dervish that could cause them to quickly switch between targets multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where the Empower and Enhance support gems could affect unlinked skill gems.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to snapshot Primal Aegis from the Bastion of Elements Ascendancy Passive Skill.
- Fixed a bug where Crusader prefix modifiers that granted increases to maximum Lightning Resistance could still be obtained on Shields and Quivers.
- Fixed a bug where the Veiled and Crafted Modifiers that cause Non-Aura Skills to cost no Mana or Life while Focused were disabled.
- Fixed a bug where added Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage Crafted Modifiers for Bows were using values for one-handed weapons instead of two-handed weapons.
- Fixed a bug where Helmet Enchantments that provided modifiers to Mark Duration could still be obtained.
- Fixed a bug where increased Trap and Mine Throwing Speed could be rolled twice on Belts. The Essence and Crafted modifiers are now part of the same modifier family.
- Fixed a visual bug where increased Action Speed granted by the Tailwind buff was displayed on the Gathering Winds Deadeye Ascendancy Passive Skill.
- Fixed a bug where hovering over an enemy whilst channelling a Skill would cause your character to stop turning.
- Fixed a bug where attempting to use a Flask with no charges, or when on full Life or Mana, would still play audio as if the Flask was used.
- Fixed a bug where the audio from using a Flask would play twice.
- Fixed a bug where some Helmet Microtransactions unexpectedly decapitated characters.
- Fixed a bug where the death audio of some monsters, such as Warbands or Grandmasters, would suppress other audio.
Source: Path of Exile forums