If you liked 2019’s cyberpunk first-person shooter Ion Fury, you’re in luck, as 3D Realms has just revealed Phantom Fury at today’s Realms Deep 2022 showcase event.
In development by Slipgate Ironworks and being published by 3D Realms, check out the reveal trailer fired out today.
Here’s the key features list via Steam:
- An intense mixture of bombastic action and road movie – Fight through seedy hotels in Albuquerque, explore abandoned facilities in Los Alamos, secure the streets of Chicago, and so much more!
- An insanely interactive world – An incredible amount of interactivity brings the environments to live. Fully usable computers, helicopter flights, playable arcade machines are only a few examples of what you can expect.
- A vast array of weapons – Over 20 unique weapons are at your disposal! Fan favorites like the Bowling Bombs are joined by brand-new equipment such as armor-piercing shotguns, electrified foam shooting devices and deployable drones. Unlockable weapon upgrades and mods with completely new fire functions will give you the necessary control needed to overcome any fight the way you want it to!
- A wide range of unlockable skills and upgrades – Weapons aren’t the only way to overcome the many challenges waiting along the way. Upgrade your bionic arm and suit with powerful new abilities, such as a punch attack or an electric shield.
- A terrifying number of enemies – Encounter vicious cyborgs, menacing soldiers and disgusting mutations, each with their own special skills. Push your skills to the limit in exhilarating boss battles.
Phantom Fury will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023. Stay tuned for our preview of the game hitting the site soon.