Following two significant game updates to Predator Hunting Grounds last week, Illfonic has released the Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.03 September 4 patch, and this one is purely for fixes.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.03 September 4 patch notes:
This patch addresses several connectivity issues and crashes that were introduced in our last patch. Also minor bug fixes.
- Fixed main menu crash caused by specific saved loadouts.
- An intermittent issue where connecting to a lobby would cause an infinite loading screen has been fixed.
- An issue where some shaders were not updating correctly has been addressed.
- Several crashes have been addressed.
- Several CrossPlay issues have been addressed.
- An issue has been discovered where Class Attributes were not being applied correctly to all Fireteam classes has been fixed.
- An issue where some weapon attachments were not unlocking for the correct player level has been fixed.