Illfonic has released the Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.09 November 5 patch, and given we got new content last week, this one is purely for fixes for both fireteams and the Predator. Head on below for the official patch notes.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.09 November 5 Patch Notes:
- Optimizations to PS4 performance
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur during barrel explosions
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur after being parried as the Predator
- Fixed a bug where loadouts may reset after playing a private match
- Fixed an issue where the input would become stuck after swapping quick gear while using it
- Fixed a bug where the muddying up effect would stay on indefinitely while having the Amphibious specialization equipped
- Fixed a bug where the duration of the effect from the Spotter specialization was not falling off properly
- Fixed an issue where the Jungle Hunter’s stamina was lower than the Hunter
- Added localized subtitles for the “Want some candy?”
- Fixed an issue where the Predator would sometimes be unable to sprint after throwing the Combistick or Smart Disc
- Fixed an issue where the Berserker and Viking Predator were not aligned properly in the main menu diorama
If there are more changes in today’s patch that’s not included in the notes above, feel free to let us know down below.
Source: Illfonic forums