While the second expansion to Call of Duty: WWII titled “War Machine” just made its way to the PS4 this month, it seems details regarding the third expansion have already leaked out thanks to people mining the data files. COD WW2 DLC 3 will have a new Division, a bunch of new weapons, a new War mode map and more.
Thanks to Reddit user LackingAGoodGame, you can check out the weapons and other stuff that was added to the game via the latest patch. Note that with other mined info, nothing here is set in stone just yet, and some weapons might be changed or removed at the last minute.
In case you can’t see the Reddit post, it reads:
All of the following Weapon entries were added with the latest patch, none of which were present in the game’s source until this point. 3 Rifles, 5 SMGs, 2 LMGs, 2 Snipers (Hi Jev), and 1 Melee. Information present in
Despite my previous post detailing the Grenadier Division – majority of which was spread across the recent Divisions Overhaul; the presence of the aforementioned Commando Division has becoming increasingly apparent after the latest Patch, however the Division still seems to be a work in progress, all information is subject to change. On a personal note, this seems extremely powerful, it may be that each Skill will be split into separate Basic Training’s? Information present in
- Specialist Basic Training’s
- 3 Tiers of Basic Training’s awarded after the required amount of Kills. Unknown if player-chosen or preset Basic Training’s.
- Basic Training 1: 5 Kills
- Basic Training 2: 10 Kills
- Basic Training 3: 15 Kills
- Increased Explosive Damage Resistance per Crouch/Prone Kill:
- +2% Explosive Damage Resistance per Kill
- 3 Tiers of Explosive Damage Resistance: Bronze, Silver, Gold. Increasing a Tier is +10% Explosive Damage Resistance.
- Bronze: 1 Kill (12% Reduction)
- Silver: 8 Kills (26% Reduction)
- Gold: 15 Kills (40% Reduction)
- Max Explosive Damage Resistance is 99% (35 Kills).
- Increased Sprint Speed per Hipfire Kill:
- +0.2% Sprint Speed per Hipfire Kill
- 3 Tiers of Sprint Speed Increase: Bronze, Silver, Gold. Increasing a Tier is +2% Sprint Speed.
- Bronze: 1 Kill (+2.2% Sprint Speed)
- Silver: 10 Kills (+4% Sprint Speed)
- Gold: 25 Kills (+7% Sprint Speed)
- Max Sprint Speed increase is 25% (119 Kills).
- Decreased Recoil per Headshot Kill:
- -1% Recoil per Headshot Kill
- 3 Tiers of Recoil Reduction: Bronze, Silver, Gold. Increasing a Tier is -5% Recoil.
- Bronze: 1 Kill (-6% Recoil)
- Silver: 10 Kills (-15% Recoil)
- Gold: 20 Kills (-35% Recoil)
- Max Recoil Reduction is 90% (75 Kills).
DLC3 War Map
The DLC3 War Map will take place in Tunisia, North Africa. All information is subject to change. Information present in
- Capture a Flag
- Hold a Hardpoint
- Destroy an objective
Information present in
Added to the data structure containing Heads and Helmets for your Soldier is Face Camos. There is currently no other information regarding these.
Chrome Tiger Camo
Information present in
Despite being present in the game since the Beta Build, the Chrome Tiger Camo is now seemingly obtainable after the latest Patch which also added the Gold Cheetah and Leopard Camos. Logically we can assume unlocking the Gold Cheetah/Leopard Camos on all weapons will unlock the Chrome Tiger Camo, however I have no data to prove this.
While nothing’s confirmed just yet, the info mined so far seems to line up with Call of Duty: WWII’s past expansions. In the meantime, go check out the Blitzkrieg community event currently on-going for COD WW2 right now.