Rogues, First Watch Games has deployed yet another meaty Rogue Company patch! The Rogue Company update 1.38 November 4 patch brings the “All the Fixins” update, which brings a new character, Ranked beta and loads more. Head on below for the full patch notes.
Rogue Company Update 1.38 November 4 Patch Notes:(All the Fixins):
(New) The Fixer:
When the World’s Elite have problems they are desperate to solve, and no one else can help, the Fixer soon approaches with a solution and a deal. He is a peerless marksman, and should one choose to accept his terms, it comes at a steep price. He deals in favors, and you never know when he’ll come to collect.
The Tyr is a bolt action .50 Caliber sniper rifle.
- Body Damage: 70
- Fire Rate: 3.85
- Range: 50
- Handling: 15
- Mag Size: 2
- Reload Time: 2.4
A low profile and lightweight semi-automatic firearm with a fast rate of fire.
- Body Damage: 21
- Fire Rate: 6.9
- Range: 14
- Handling: 28
- Mag Size: 15
- Reload Time: 1.7
- (New) Cluster Smoke
- Shredder Rounds
- Helping Hand
- Bounce Back
- Life Drain
Thermal Vision: While activated, see enemy heat signatures for a duration.
Shrapnel Rounds: Damaging an enemy with a firearm will slow them for a duration.
Ranked Beta is a competitive game mode meant to test the skills of every Rogue and provide more intense matches than ordinarily found in casual queues. It is currently in a Beta form which will see more features and seasons/rewards in the near future.
- Players must be Level 30 to participate in this mode.
- Players can earn up to Ranked Level 30 through experience
- Experience is gained from winning matches in Ranked mode however you will lose experience for losses.
- There are rewards for playing 30 Ranked matches and reaching Ranked Level 30 during the Beta.
- Ranked Beta will be played in the Demolition game mode.
- Ranked Beta will not use the current skill-based matchmaking and will prioritize matches where players have comparable skill ratings.
- Players will be able to queue in this mode in any sized party.
- Ranked Beta matches will award 10% more Mastery experience
NOTE: Ranked Beta Queues will not be available until a few hours after the maintenance is complete
Adjusted mid-point by opening windows and rearranged cover.
Adjusted the area near the tower bridge on High Castle by rearranging cover and adding a ‘backboard’ to allow for grenade bounces.
Simplified furniture and railing in a few spots on the map.