First Watch Games has released the Rogue Company update 1.42 November 17 patch for fixes. This patch is available on almost every platform except the Nintendo Switch, which we’ll get to in a bit. Check out the full patch notes below.
Rogue Company Update 1.42 November 17 Patch Notes:
- Enemy nameplates should no longer be visible through the Church building on the Windward map
- Dahlia’s ability should no longer remain available if a player switches Rogues during halftime
- Using The Fixers thermal ability will no longer cause him to stand up
- Swinging Ronin’s Ballistic Knife should no longer use up it’s charge
- Made improvements to address a variety of crashes due to memory issues
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Dahlia’s ability from being used in later rounds (please continue to report any issues with this)
- Reduced body damage from 70 to 60
- Adjusted falloff damage range
- Fixed an issue where the weapon would retrieve faster than intended
- Fixed an issue where the Warrant could should faster than intended after sprinting and/or dodge rolling
As for the Nintendo Switch version, that one will be available “as soon as possible,” as a second patch was set to be released later this week on consoles. Read up on First Watch Games’ explanation on what happened below.