First Watch Games has released the Rogue Company update 1.66 patch for July 20! This is for an aim assist fix and one other issue. The studio has also laid out an FAQ for the game’s release on Steam which should go live in a few hours.
Rogue Company Update 1.66 Patch Notes – July 20:
Here’s what got fixed (via the official Trello board):
- Resolved an issue that made aim assist act erratically when target crouched
- Resolved an issue where players appeared as offline in the End of Match screen.
In case you didn’t know, a patch was also released last Friday, which included the following fixes:
- Resolved an issue where players were unable to login.
- Death ticket counter not showing at the top of the HUD in Strikeout.
- Resolved an issue where Kestrel’s Ability indicator was not displaying when she used her ability.
Will my Rogue Bucks carry over to Steam?
- Rogue Bucks Purchased on the Nintendo Switch or Epic Games: Will transfer.
- Rogue Bucks purchased on the PlayStation Store: Will not transfer, nor can any other platform’s Rogue Bucks purchases be used on the PlayStation version of Rogue Company.
- Rogue Bucks purchased on Xbox: Will transfer, but Rogue Bucks purchased on any other platform cannot be used on the Xbox version of Rogue Company.
Things that carry over to Steam
- In-Game Purchases
- Battle Pass Progress
- Rogue Bucks Purchased on Epic Games
- Rogue Bucks Purchased on Nintendo Switch
- Rogue Bucks Purchased on the Xbox
Things that DO NOT carry over to Steam
- PS+ Sigrid Pack
- Rogue Bucks purchased in the PlayStation Store