If you’re playing competitive shooters on the PlayStation 5 and you want to hone that edge even further, then SCUF may have the controllers for your needs. The premium controller manufacturer has announced the SCUF PS5 controller dubbed the “SCUF Reflex,” which includes features one would expect from SCUF controllers.
The SCUF Reflex comes in three versions: the basic SCUF Reflex, the Reflex Pro, and an inaugural first-person shooter model, the Reflex FPS.
All three Reflex models feature four removable back control paddles, programmable directly on the controller and toggled through at the press of a button. Paddle profiles make it easy to fine-tune controller settings and save them for different games. No pause in gameplay, remapping tool, or software app is required. Reflex and Reflex Pro feature the DualSense™’s adaptive triggers, giving gamers the ability to experience immersive PlayStation 5 gameplay alongside the SCUF control advantage.
For fans of first-person shooters such as Call of Duty or Destiny, the Reflex FPS model features high-performance grip along with instant bumpers and instant triggers – eliminating trigger pull and offering a one-tap motion similar to a mouse click for advanced speed, ideal for fast-paced shooters. Reflex FPS also comes without force feedback motors or adaptive triggers, creating a lightweight controller that removes unwanted vibrations while playing, so you can keep your aim on point at all times.
Here’s a feature list for the SCUF Reflex across all three models:
- Four rear, remappable paddles that can be configured to 12 functions
- Profile Switch allows you to save three remapping configurations for different games
- Adaptive triggers, from the PS5 DualSense™ controller, changes force and tension to improve in-game immersion (Reflex and Reflex Pro only)
- High-performance grip for advanced comfort and endurance (Reflex Pro and Reflex FPS only)
- Instant triggers and bumpers alleviate pull distance for faster activations (Reflex FPS Only)
- Wireless connectivity to play comfortably from a distance
- Improved thumbstick design and material for more grip and durability
- Interchangeable thumbstick options, including long, short, domed, and conclave, for optimized fit
- Removable faceplate trim to swap colors and thumbsticks easier
- Anti-friction rings for smoother, more controlled thumbstick movement
- Mute your headset at the tap of a button
- Built-in rechargeable battery, charged via USB Type-C
The SCUF Reflex is fully compatible with both the PS5 and Windows 7+ PCs. SCUF Reflex starts at $199.99, Reflex Pro starts at $229.99, and Reflex FPS starts at $259.99. All three are now available, and you can get yours here.