Developer Sloclap has revealed the Sifu upcoming update 1.07 patch notes for March 7, Monday next week, and it will be out on PS4 and PS5! Check out the full release notes below ahead of the game’s next update.
Sifu Upcoming Update 1.07 Patch Notes | Sifu March 7 Patch Notes:
Sound design :
- Added Mandarin Chinese voice over
- Tweaks on camera : a pass has been done on all levels to remove camera collision and visibility on some level environments that could block the view during combat.
- Fixed the infinite loop exploit of hitting an enemy already down with the sweep attack.
- Fixed an issue where Fajar would stop attacking the player in the second phase
- Fixed the Blade technique infinite loop exploit against Kuroki
- The shrine rewards unlocks are now always saved when finishing a level. (It was only saved if the level was finished with a younger age before)
- High Contrast Display is now available for Playstation users
- Display additional input combinaison on controller layout
- Fixed issues with remapping Focus for keyboard users
- Fixed subtitles being cropped when resizing
- Fixed issue for the Japanese PS4 version where remapping the interaction input could block the navigation in some menus.
- Fixed multiple bugs and crashes
- Performance optimization
- Fixed minor issues with level art & lighting
- Fixed Chinese calligraphy mistakes in the Sanctuary – still WIP thanks @materwelonz!
That’s about it for the game’s upcoming patch notes. Stay tuned here at MP1st for more information once the new patch rolls out!