As the Smite World Championship quickly approaches, which happens to be the biggest tournament of the year for the free-to-play MOBA. Hi-Rez Studios has been shifting their focus from adding new content to making the game be smooth as possible come January.
This starts with the upcoming Rally to Rome patch that is set to take aim at the triple tank and two hunter meta that was prevalent in the Super Regional Lan. Alongside addressing the meta in the game, Hi-Rez Studios is also introducing new quality of life changes for both items and gods.
You can check out all the details of the patch below:
Jade Emperor’s Crown:
- Reduced Physical Protection from 60 to 50.
- Reduced Physical Protection from 35 to 30
- Reduced Physical Power from 35 to 30.
- Increased Cost from 2000 to 2100
- Increased Bonus Basic Attack Damage from 30% to 40%
- Reduced Cost from 2450 to 2350.
- Moonlight Charge
- Fixed an issue where this ability went further than the targeter suggested (~73 range rather than the intended 65 range). Increased range of this ability from 65 to 70.
- Gravity Surge
- Increased range of this ability from 70 to 75.
- Increased Physical Power buff from catching the Echo from 10/15/20/25/30 to 20/25/30/35/40.
- Reduced Magical Power scaling from 70% to 60%.
- Increased Cooldown from 15s to 16s.
- Changed Attack Speed buff from 10/20/30/40/50% to 15/20/25/30/35
- Base Stats
- Increased Base Movement Speed from 350 to 355.
- Viper Shot
- Increased Base Damage from 10/15/20/25/30 to 15/20/25/30/35.
- Divine Light
- Increased Base Damage from 60/100/140/180/220 to 70/120/170/220/270.
- Increased Magical Power from 40% to 55%.
- Reduced Mana Cost from 60/70/80/90/100 to 60/65/70/75/80.
- Wind Siphon
- Increased Base Damage from 60/75/90/105/120 to 80/105/130/155/180.
Now no patch would be complete without a handful of new cosmetic being introduced. Here’s what you can expect for new skins once this patch goes live next week:
- Aries – Abyssal Knight (exclusive)
- Bellona – Defiant (Odyssey)
- Discordia – Mastery
- Hel – Order and Chaos (Odyssey)
- Hel – Mastery skins
- Vulcan – Badlands (Odyssey)
- Vulcan – Mastery skins
This patch is set to be released sometime next week, and will be the second to last patch before the big January tournament. So expect minimal changes once the next patch is revealed as Hi-Rez Studios doesn’t want to change the game too much.
Additionally, if everything goes smoothly with this patch, console players can expect it to arrive a week after the PC receives the update.