Ever since the rewards for the Fall split were announced, Smite players have been left wondering what exactly the 26th item for this year’s season ticket would entitle them to. Thanks to the latest patch note show for the free-to-play MOBA, we finally get our answer.
Apparently once Smite’s upcoming 4.18 patch arrives to your platform of choice, those who’ve reached level 26 or higher on the season ticket are set to be greeted by a familiar voice during their games if you happen to follow the UFC closely. you’ll hear a familiar voice and it’s none other than UFC’s ring announcer Bruce Buffer himself.
Aside from containing a new AP for the game, the 4.18 patch also contains some QoL improvements, character balancing and of course skins. Feel free to check out the patch notes for 4.18 below:
- Spectator: Updated the Health and Mana Bar colors to provide more contrast when viewing.
- Server rollup is no longer active in any region
- Random player loadouts: Players can now select the “random” option per match on Loading Screens, Pedestals, Jump Stamps, Global Emotes, Recall Skins, Announcer Packs, Music Themes, HUD Themes, Fountain Skins, Level Up Skins.
- Increased Physical Power from 25 to 40
- Decreased Magical Proteection from 60 to 50
- Atalanta’s Bow
- Increased Attack Speed from 20% to 25%
- Chronos Pendant
- Decreased Cost from 2900 to 2750
- Removed 15% Lifesteal
- Added 10% Cooldown Reduction
- Decompose – Decreased Protection debuff from 3% to 2%
- Life Tap/Heavy Charge – Increased Cooldown from 15s to 17s
- Screech – Decreased Physical Power Buff from 20/25/30/35/40 to 10/15/20/25/30
- Vampire Bats – Decreased initial damage from 70/120/170/220/270 to 70/110/150/190/230
- Sumo Slam – Decreased cooldown from 16/15/14/13/12 to 12s at all ranks
- Watery Grave – Decreased cooldown from 100s to 75s
- Flurry – Increased Physical Power scaling from 20% per to to 25% per tick/Increased Protection Shred from 2/2/3/3/4 per tick to 2/3/4/5/6 per tick
- Rune of the Hunt-Decreased Kaldr’s dash damage from 100/125/125/150/150% to 70/85/100/115/140% of Skadi’s Basic Attack Damage
- Permafrost – Decreased Radius from 16/18/20/22/24 to 16/16/18/18/20
- Monolith – Removed root from Monolith Shatter/Monolith Shatter now slows enemies by 30% for 1.5s/Increased Monolith’s hit points from 3 to 5
- Final Judgement – Decreased Scalling from 120% to 100%/Adjusted Charged-up Damage from 25/50/75/100% of total damage to 40/60/80/100% of damage.
- Fearless – Decreased Mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80 to 50/55/60/65/70
- Change Stance – Decreased Cooldown from 14/13/12/11/10 to 12/12/11/11/10
Aside from the new Odyssey items, announcer pack and balances, Hi-Rez Studios has something else in-store for those who love to watch the SPL on Twitch. That sees a new rotation of free skins that you can simply earn by having both your Hi-Rez account and Twitch account linked to one another.
Smite’s 4.18 patch is scheduled to be released next Tuesday with consoles receiving the patch a week later.
Source: Smite’s Official Site