As of this morning the Smite console playerbase for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One have something to look forward to the next time they boot up the game, as the 4.25 Smite patch has become available for download and include Cerberus, the 93rd god to be added to Smite and the “Ragnarok” event going live.
You can catch the full details of this Smite patch below, such as that pesky Hachiman’s eagle eye ability finally addressed and more:
Fixed an issue where Hachiman’s Eagle Eye ability was not behaving correctly
- Impale – Targets who are impaled will now deal Impales damage to targets they pass through.
- Rain Dance – Now provides an Attack Speed slow of 5/10/15/20/25%
- Sacred Monkey – Increased Damage from 80/125/170/215/260 to 80/135/190/245/300
- Monolith – Increased slow from Shattering Monolith from 30% to 40%
- Monolith – Increased slow duration from Shattering Monolith from 1.5s to 2s
- Book of Demons – Decreased Mana Cost from 75/80/85/90/95 to 60/65/70/75/80
- Book of Demons – This ability no longer takes away Zhong Kui’s book basic attacks while on cooldown.
It should be noted that both the Camazotz and Thor skins are available apart of the Ragnarok bundle. Upon purchasing this bundle for 750 gems, it’ll grant you access to both skins, new quests, an Awesome chest, loading frame and recall skin.
Aside from new cosmetics and balancing for this patch, Hi-Rez Studios also introduced Cerberus. You can catch all the details you need to know about Smite’s 93 god in the overview video provided below:
For more information regarding Smite, check back with us throughout the week. As the biggest patch of the year for Smite is set to be revealed very soon.