While Hi-Rez Studios just released the SMITE God of the Moon patch earlier this week that brought in new content, the studio has released the SMITE update 11.51 August 13 patch, and as one might expect, this one is focused on fixes more than anything else.
SMITE Update 11.51 August 13 patch notes:
According to the official SMITE Trello board, this patch is just for “maintenance.” In addition to that, we’ve also included the list of items in “Incoming Hotfix,” though this doesn’t mean these fixes are already live.
- Getting a chat message while typing will cause the client to lose focus
- SPL standings showing incorrect data
- [Match Lobby] Colored text within ability descriptions is not displayed correctly
- Tsukuyomi Ult dash cancelled from CC
- If Hera is interrupted or damaged enough during A03, it doesn’t go on cooldown or cost mana
- Tsukuyomi kills a god with ult and then dashes to a target that was certainly too far away to be hit by the initial shots
- On instant cast, Tsukuyomi’s A03 goes further than intended if camera is flicked
Once and if we get more details regarding this patch, we’ll update the post. If you spot any gameplay-related changes, that wasn’t in the patch released earlier this week, let us know below.