CI Games is once again letting gamers snipe their way to glory, as the Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 release date has been announced for June 4! This was accompanied by the shooter’s gameplay debut trailer which showcases heads blown off and it’s gruesome!
The new trailer showcases our first next-gen look at the game, and better looking gore and more! Watch sniper assassin Rave unleash his weaponry and sniper skills to hit targets at over 1000 meters!
Players eager to snipe an early copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 can pre-order physical editions of the game for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One platforms. By doing so, snipers will unlock the following exclusives (at selected stores only):
- Marcus Tactical: A light sniper rifle with great stability
- FFF-45 ACP Luring Pistol: A sidearm with special luring ammo
- Two Weapon Skins.
Pre-orders for the game are live now, and it’s going to cost $39.99 at launch. Those who pre-order the physical editions on consoles (which is live now), will get exclusive weapons and skins bonus packs.
- 1000m+ extreme-range sniping
- A dramatic single-player campaign set in modern-day Middle East, with 5 distinct sandbox maps featuring a variety of fully accessible, interactive areas players can approach their own way
- Next-level realism with authentic gadgets and weapons customizable to fit different styles of play
- Replayable missions that can be completed in a number of ways, with unlockable rewards for achieving all objectives
- More intelligent adversaries with improved tactics
- Next-generation features include enhanced visuals, native 4k resolution, and improved loading times, setting a new benchmark as the best looking Sniper Ghost Warrior game thus far
Keep your crosshairs locked in! Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is shooting out this June 4.