Capcom has released Street Fighter 5 update 3.06 which is focused on bug fixes introduced from the latest Season 5 update.
Street Fighter 5 Update 3.06 Patch Notes
At the time of writing, Capcom has yet to officially unveil the full Street Fighter 5 Update 3.06 patch notes. However, from a post earlier this week Capcom did detail some of the bugs from the the Season 5 update. These bugs were set to be fixed in an update releasing today, March 3. You can read up on the changes for Street Fighter 5 Update 3.06, though will update the post once the full changelog is live.
- (3/1 Update)An issue was discovered with Ken’s and Vega’s hitboxes when being countered with a V-Shift causing certain moves to not complete correctly. The hitboxes will be adjusted so their move recoveries will perform as intended.
- Sound effects in matches playback in ‘Mono’ sound even if the sound option selected is set for ‘Stereo.’
- When using Necalli’s V-Trigger I “Torrent of Power” during an online match, some matches may experience a communication de-sync.
- Chun-Li and Juri’s V-Shift cause them to move back farther than expected.
- Hitting Dan during the second half of his Jumping LP jump arc will ground him.
- Some dojo objects are not displayed.
- For Steam Players] Using the F12 screenshot function during gameplay will cause the game client to forcefully close.
→This is scheduled to be fixed on 3/4.
However, we can confirm that you can still take a screenshot by setting the Steam screenshot key to something other than F12.
Again this is only a partial (at least assumed to be) list of fixes. We should have the full details on the new update real soon.