Strike Vector, a free-to-play third-person and first-person aerial combat multiplayer PC shooter from Ragequit Corporation, enters beta early January.
The studio, made up of only nine members, is hoping to introduce the world to a new kind shooter that takes to the skies in brutal aerial multiplayer combat reminiscent of fast-paced arena shooters like Quake or Unreal Tournament. If the beta trailer above wasn’t enough to pique your interest, check out this fantastic Gamescom gameplay trailer below, in case you missed it:
To participate in the upcoming beta, all you need to do is shoot off an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you are interested. A Steam key will be sent back to you shortly after.
Check out the features below, and be sure to head on over to the game’s official website to learn more about it.
- Strike Vector is a new kind of fast FPS which takes place in the sky in a post-apocalyptic cyberpunk world. In the pure tradition of the sacred monsters of hardcore FPS such as Quake 3, Strike Vector will offer you a massive challenge if you want to stand against the best players :
- Juggle with the two transformation modes to surprise and eradicate the other players. Rush to the fight and carpet bomb the battlefield with the Jet mode and engage the enemy in lethal close combat with the hover mode.
- With 8 unique weapons and a lot of specialisation perks, try to create the best combination to rocket the score board to the top.
- Prepare for a massive adrenaline rush when you’ll be flying across 8 gigantic and unique industrial sci-fi arenas where a crash is waiting for you at any moment.
- Customize your Vector the way you like with a choice of various cockpits and engines to be the pimpiest pilot around!