While Ubisoft just released Title Update 9 for The Division 2 a few weeks ago, some players might already be looking to The Division 2 Title Update 9.1, and it’ll be in it. While Ubisoft hasn’t revealed the full patch notes just yet, we do know the overview of stuff it’ll fix.
During this week’s State of the Game devstream, Ubisoft Massive talked about Raid 2, and some of the changes planned for The Division 2 Title Update 9.1, and when it’s scheduled for release.
Title Update 9.1
Server vs. Client Updates
There are two kinds of updates. With client updates, they can change the world, the UI, and more deep and overall changes that impact directly the experience of the player. (For example, when they address DZ FPS) The server updates can be done during the regular maintenance.
Title Update 9.1 is scheduled for mid/late May. The exact date should follow next week.
TU9.1 should address the following:
- NPC aggressiveness
- NPC targeting accuracy
- Grenade accuracy
- FPS drops in the Dark Zones
- The Warhound Convoy activity is considered too generous as-is, and is something the developers will look into for the patch.
Regular server-side updates will continue in the meantime, including a planned update next week. A release date for Title Update 9.1 is also anticipated next week.
Raid 2 Update
Currently, the second raid has a spring release and is not specifically tied to the June Title Update.
They will announce the Raid release ahead of time so that you can prepare for it and gear up.
They don’t want to combine the raid-release with a lot of balance changes, because the players need to know the game and have their builds ready to have a good chance to complete the raid.
So in short, you will know when the raid will drop ahead of time so that you have a chance to be ready.
In addition to that, there’s also an Season update that introduces the Home League event.
New Event – Home League
- Runs for two weeks.
- This is the first League to feature activities in New York.
- Gain up to 60 ranks to earn 10 rewards, including a unique backpack trophy and an Exotic Cache.
Three Manhunt Targets are now available as of last week.
- They will be available until the end of the Season.
- Clear all four Manhunt Targets to get access to the Prime Target.
- Beating the Prime Target, once available, will unlock a new Skill mod.
Once we know more info regarding Title Update 9.1, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.