Following last week’s patch preview for The Division Title Update 8.5 (TU8.5), Ubisoft Massive has released the patch today! Console gamers will see this as The Division 2 update 1.21. Clocking in at just 1GB on PS4, this patch introduces a bunch of gameplay tweaks.
The Division 2 update 1.21 patch notes:
- Fixed an issue causing the stack acquisition of “Striker’s Gamble” to be inconsistent.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to revive other agents.
- Fixed an issue causing the revive UI to disappear if a player was killed too fast.
- Fixed an issue causing “Aggressive Recon” and “Crossbow Expert” talents of the “Tip of the Spear” Gear Set to trigger in the DZ Safe House or DZ Control Points.
- Fixed an issue causing the Joyride weapon skin to not be applied to “The Stinger” LMG.
- Fixed an issue causing League Reward Caches to be contaminated when leveling up in the Dark Zone.
- Fixed an issue causing the Exotic BTSU Gloves to always roll at a minimum roll range from certain sources.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Short Circuit” buff to not restart after the cooldown has expired for the Hard Wired Gear Set.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be able to gain infinite ammunition.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be able to gain more than intended Operation Dark Hour keys.
- Temporarily removing Warhounds from the first mission beat in the Manning National Zoo Main Mission.
- This workaround prevents Warhounds to get stuck on the roof in the Manning National Zoo. A proper fix for this issue is scheduled for TU9.
- Fixed an issue causing the checkpoint for Heroic Difficulty Darpa Research Lab Main Mission to be missing.
- Fixed an issue causing the checkpoint for Heroic Difficulty Pentagon Main Mission to be missing.
- Fixed an issue causing players to receive self-damage when killing an enemy player with the Full Flag debuff from the True Patriot Gear Set.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Season Level 60 and 65 rewards to be incorrect under certain circumstances.
- We are adding these rewards to players inventory if they were not correctly delivered at level 60 and 65.
- Control Points can now be reset by changing Global Difficulty.
- Changing Directives will not reset Control Points.
- League UI
- The League UI should now be more intuitive when switching between week one and two.
BTSU Support Station:
- Will now check line of sight between support station and NPCs more frequently.
- Decreased tick rate of Support Station healing to 2 seconds (up from 1.5 seconds).
- Elite Support Station now only provides overheal once per NPC.
- The Support Station heal amount is now capped.
- Support Stations no longer heal while affected by EMP / disruption effects.
- Increasing windup warning of triple shoot of Warhound Grenadier.
- Increasing aftershoot delay of triple shoot of Warhound Grenadier.
- Slightly increasing cooldown of moving shoot of Warhound Grenadier
- Adjusting Warhound Minigun behavior to flank less frequently and to maintain more distance to the players.
- Adjusting Warhound Minigun to path less close to players.
- Increasing intention icon duration of 360 spin from Warhound Minigun to 2.5 seconds (up from 2)
- Reducing 360 spin from Warhound Minigun to only 2 spins (down from 3)
- Reducing range of 360 spin of Warhound Minigun to 30m (down from 70m).
Tank archetype reaction to Hive / Turret:
- Adding more distance checks so Tanks don’t rush at a hive next to a player.
- Reducing threat limit so Tanks don’t switch targets too suddenly.
- Outcast Incendiary / Molotov:
- Reducing duration and tick damage slightly.
Developer comment: Grenades were very strong compared to other factions’ grenades and this will bring them closer in line.
- Reducing Drone Helicopter health and damage.
- Slightly reduce health and armor for Brenner.
- Reducing Brenner’s mortar damage.
- Decreasing armor of John ‘Architect” Figgs.
- Reducing damage of mortars in Coney Island.
- Increase delay between UI warning and explosion damage of mortars in the Washington National Zoo.
- Fixing general damage scaling issues with mortars.
- Improving auto-targeting of Assault Turret to better prioritize NPCs it can shoot, and which are close to it.
- Improving behavior to prevent the Drone from becoming stuck.
- Improving the consistency of firing and pathing.
Poison Status Effect:
- Reducing tick interval, damage and duration.
Developer comment: Even with the damage reduction to enemy NPCs poison continues to be extremely strong, this nerf will alleviate this further.
- EMP Skills and Shock effects will now do damage to several NPC Skills like the Jammer from Support units and the Nail Bomb from Thrower archetypes.
- Reset the leaderboards for Operation Dark Hours
Don’t forget, there should be a State of the Game devstream happening this Thursday. Once we know more about that, we’ll let our readers know.