By the time you’re reading this, The Division 2 maintenance window is over. While that downtime took three hours to resolve itself, there’s a good reason for that as Ubisoft Massive has included a bunch of fixes to the game as well. Read up on The Division 2 update March 17 changes below. Note that this is a server-side patch and gamers do not need to download anything.
The Division 2 update March 17 patch notes:
- We are temporarily disabling the ability to reset seasonal manhunts to prevent lost progression towards a manhunt. This is a temporary solution while we are working on a more permanent fix meant to release later in March. Once the final fix is implemented, we will reactive the ability to reset manhunts.
- Fixed a progression blocker where an NPC became stuck at the last stage in Castle Clinton.
- Fixed an issue that granted an incorrect number of Specialization Points per SHD level.
- Fixed an issue where blue quality items dropped from regular NPCs in the DZ regardless of player max level.
- Fixed an issue where players would gain multiple seasonal caches.
- Fixed an issue with seasonal cache rewards becoming contaminated if players leveled in the season whilst in the DZ.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from gaining seasonal XP from DZ activities.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would disappear at The Nest Control Point, halting progress at the “defend stage”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of The Nest Control Point on challenging difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some NPCs to be stuck at spawn in various Control Points.
- Fixed some puzzle reset issues on all Hunter encounters.
- Fixed an issue causing Hunter encounters to give too many keys.
- If you received too many keys, you won’t receive new keys until your completed encounters match your amount of keys.
Ubisoft mentions that these fixes rolled out are part of on-going efforts to fix the bugs discovered since the launch of Warlords of New York. Expect more changes and fixes to be deployed soon once they’re ready.
Source: Ubisoft forums