Bethesda has released The Elder Scrolls Online update 2.23 this October 6, and this is out for consoles as well as PC! Head on below for the list of fixes, and what’s new.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.23 Patch Notes | The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.001.002 Patch Notes:
Update: Full console patch notes are listed below.
Same as before, the console patch notes have not been released just yet, though we’ve included the PC patch notes for now, which usually crossover when it comes to gameplay-related changes.
- Red Petal Bastion
- Prior Thierric will no longer occasionally turn invisible during the fight.
- Hrothgar’s Chill:
- This item set now deals 13% of the added Physical and Spell Resistance on the initial target, down from 26%.
- This set now ignores mitigation on all targets to ensure it remains a potent tank punishing set.
- Fixed an issue where the explosion damage of this set was not being affected by Battle Spirit.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when running the game with Russian localization and selecting a recipient to send mail to.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when fast traveling to a Wayshrine in another zone while a Companion is active.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in some specific situations, such as two grouped players sharing a follower and entering the water.
- The system now remembers voice chat guild and room information of the last used channel across logins.
- The system will now remember your preferences to join or not join Area channel voice chat across play sessions.
- Fixed a rare issue causing group voice channels to sometimes become unavailable after leaving a guild voice channel.
- Fixed some UI errors with voice chat that could occur when changing regions.
Source: The Elder Scrolls Online forums