Bethesda has released The Elder Scrolls Online update 2.25 this December 1, and this is out for consoles as well as PC! Head on below for the list of fixes, and what’s new.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.25 Patch Notes | The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.002.001 Patch Notes:
In the meantime, you can check out some of the larger changes that came with the last Deadlands update on consoles, patch 2.24:. We’ll update this post accordingly once the full patch notes are out. Here are the complete patch notes:
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.25 (PS4)/1.07 (PS5) fixes a number of issues across the game since Update 32 launched including your character getting stuck in combat in the Deadlands zone, some game crashes, a few issues involving quests and the Armory System, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 1.368 GB.
- Fixed an issue where the “Leyawiin Wall, Castle” furnishing plan could very rarely be obtained from general sources like pickpocketing and containers instead of from its intended source, Leyawiin Reward Coffers. While still rare, this change brings it in line with other Leyawiin structural furnishing plans.
Asylum Sanctorum Trial
- Saint Lothis the Pious
- Saint Llothis will no longer inexplicably cancel Defiling Blast and Oppressive Bolts.
- Corroding Bolt will now always fire regardless of the range to the target.
- Oppressive Bolts now displays an interruptible telegraph.
- If Saint Llothis cancels casting Defiled Blast, he will no longer use Corroding Bolt immediately after and will correctly animate when using Defiling Blast again.
- Oblivion portal achievements will now correctly track completion progress.
- Your character will no longer get stuck in combat while wandering the Deadlands.
- Companions are no longer visible in Fargrave to aid in improving performance throughout the area.
- Against All Hope: Fixed an issue where you could not stun the final boss from this quest.
- Ambition’s End: Your character will no longer fall to their deaths if attempting to use gap-closing abilities on the final boss of this quest.
- The Durance Vile: Quest pins now behave correctly throughout this quest.
- Illusions of Grandeur:
- Fixed an issue where some bookshelves were not properly interactable.
- Fixed an issue where the quest did not advance while following Erudil.
- Fixed an issue where joining or leaving a group could cause an unsummoned pet to reappear.
- Fixed an issue where permanent sources of Major and Minor Evasion could be removed after death, such as Deceptive Predator.
- Mist Form: Fixed an issue where this ability’s damage reduction did not work against all incoming player attacks.
- Fixed an issue where you could not save or equip an Armory build while a disguise was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed total Champion Points spent was only including 2 out of 3 disciplines in the Armory.
- Beards will no longer disappear when the Grave Elegance Mask is equipped.
- As a side effect, there may be noticeable clipping between lash adornments and the Grave Elegance Mask on male characters who equip lashes.
- Fixed an issue where props near Jewelry Crafting stations could pop in and out of view.
- Bosses that drop specially named set items now drop those as a bonus drop alongside their curated set items, rather than in place of them.
- Fixed a crash when getting disconnected or logging out while on the Antiquity excavation screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the game client was terminated, logged out or disconnected right after entering the character select screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when certain special characters were used in a specific location in the guild MOTD and the profanity filter enabled.
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: The Elder Scrolls forums