Bethesda has released The Elder Scrolls Online update 2.31 patch for consoles today, and this brings another round of fixes to the MMORPG. For PC players, a patch was released earlier in the week. Read on for the ESO April 27 patch notes.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.31 Patch Notes | ESO April 27 Patch Notes:
- Related Reading: Everything We Learned About The Elder Scroll Online High Isle DLC – New Quality of Life Improvements, 12-Player Trial & More
Update: Post has been updated with the proper patch notes for consoles (PlayStation and Xbox patch notes are the same).
Note: Same as with almost every The Elder Scrolls Online update, Bethesda has not released the official console patch notes yet, but we do have the PC version changelog available, which is more often than not, the same thing.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.31 (PS4) / v1.13 (PS5) is a small incremental patch that contains two crash fixes, a fix for Bosmer female character animations, and a fix for an issue involving voice chat UI error messages. The size of this patch is approximately 522MB.
- Fixed an issue where female Bosmer characters were using the incorrect running animation.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when sending mail while logging out or closing the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a dungeon with an active Companion.
- Reduced the likelihood of randomly encountering UI error messages regarding voice chat when first logging in.
Once the console patch notes are out, we’ll update the post accordingly.
Update: Post has been updated with the proper console patch notes.
Source: Elder Scrolls Online forums