Bethesda has released The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim update 1.001.002 patch this December 13 for both last-gen and next-gen platforms, and this is to address a number of issues in the game. This is a small download, and we have the official patch notes avaiable below.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Update 1.001.002 Patch Notes:
Here’s what’s new according to Bethesda:
Update Version 1.6.342
- PC (Steam): 25.2MB
- Added additional translations when downloaded creations
- Fixed Ash Zombies respawning and finding the player in their home (Ghost of the Tribunal)
- Fixed light flicker in the Ragged Flagon Cistern
- Fixed Palomino Horses missing mane textures
- Fixed an issue some PC Steam players were experiencing when trying to upgrade using their keyboard
- Fixed an issue where Creation Club Bundles were incorrectly showing as “owned”
- Fixed an issue some players experienced when trying to change button mapping.
- Fixed crashing issue when spam casting Fireball.
That seems to be it for this title update. If there are more gameplay-related changes to the console versions, we’ll be sure to update the post. For anyone who spots more changes and fixes not mentioned above, leave a comment below to let us know what you found.