HInterland has released The Long Dark update 2.19 on consoles this June 29, and this brings a host of fixes pertaining to the UI, gameplay and more. Read on for the new patch notes released today.
The Long Dark Update 2.19 Patch Notes for June 29:
- General – Fixed an issue that caused the game to become stuck on a black screen when launched while Steam was in “Offline Mode.”
- UI – Fixed an issue that caused the Stamina Bar to appear persistently on the HUD.
- UI – Fixed an issue that caused items to stack incorrectly, resulting in all items reflecting the Condition of the base stack regardless of the condition of each item.
- UI – Fixed an issue that prevented players from placing food items from the Radial Menu.
- UI – Added a message on the HUD to indicate when a player attempts to harvest a ravaged Carcass.
- UI – Fixed an issue where, when accessing the Menu while using a controller, the Sort icon overlapped with other Menu items.
- UI – Added text for the “Ptarmigan Carcass” and “Ptarmigan Nest” in the Map Details.
- UI – Fixed an issue that caused Improvised Insulation to use the wrong icon in the Crafting menu.
- UI – Fixed missing UI elements when selecting the Tip-Up from the Ice Fishing Menu.
- UI – Fixed an issue where some players could not Exit or Select items from the Tales Journal Tab when using a controller.
- UI – Fixed overlapping text when crafting the Improvised Bed Roll.
- Environment – Airfield – Fixed an issue where the Forge was missing from the Airfield Hangar Basement.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue where animals appeared to switch back and forth between living and dead states after being killed.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that allowed players to craft Tip Ups under Wolf corpses.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue where the weight of a stack of items was incorrectly based on a single item’s weight, and not the combined weight of the items.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that caused Stamina to decrease at an accelerated rate when climbing a rope.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that prevented players from catching Fish while utilizing any Lure.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that caused players to receive the error message “Failed to Restore the game from a previous Save” when trying to exit an interior to any Region, preventing the player from exiting.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that caused meat to revert to an uncooked state when dragged from a Cooking Slot to the ground.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that caused Baked Potatoes to float when placed.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that caused Cooked Potatoes to revert to raw if the player transitioned to a new area.
- Gameplay – Decreased the decay time for Cooking Oil, Salt, and Flour.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue where the Canned Corn was not being lit correctly by light sources when placed.
- Xbox/PS4 – Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to Fish.
That’s about it for this patch.
Source: Hinterland Forums