Looking for a new multiplayer game to sink your teeth into? Developer First Watch Games, which is under the Hi-Rez Studios label (SMITE, Paladins), has today launched third-person shooter Rogue Company on the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC!
The shooter offers crossplay and cross-progression right from the get-go. Check out the trailer, pricing and more below.
Rogue Company is available to purchase today in three different versions:
- Starter Founder’s Pack – $14.99 (€14.99 / £11.99)
- Standard Founder’s Pack – $29.99 (€29.99 / £24.99)
- Ultimate Founder’s Pack – $59.99 (€59.99 / £49.99)
All Founder’s Packs give players:
- Early access to Rogue Company
- Six core Rogues to choose from: Dima, Dallas, Ronin, Anvil, Trench and Saint
- Squad Unlocked – 2 bonus Founder’s Pack Rogues: Phantom and Chaac
- Rare Founder Spray
- Epic Superstar Dance Emote
- Rare Speed Demon Ronin Outfit
- Epic Solar Flare Weapon Wrap
The Standard Founder’s Pack also gives:
- Six additional Rogues
- Rare Exterminatin Chaac Outfit
For the complete Rogue Company experience, the Ultimate Founder’s Pack gives players more exclusive outfits, emotes, sprays and 1500 Rogue Bucks to spend in game. For the full list of exclusive content for each Founder’s Pack please visit roguecompany.com/founders
Note that this is the beta version of the game, with the full version launching later this year. We’ll give this a go and give our honest impressions .