First Watch Games has released what it calls the Vice update to Rogue Company! Today’s Rogue Company update 1.27 August 17 patch is now live, and brings the Vice map, a shooting range and more changes. Head on below for te patch notes.
Today’s Rogue Company Update 1.27 August 17 patch notes:
- Mean to select a different Perk? No problem! Players now have the option to use the Undo Purchase feature in the Item Shop!
- New Gyro control options are now available
- New KBM Keybinding support for Left handed players.
- New visual options are available to provide support for Colorblindness.
Even elite Rogue’s need practice and what better place to do this than a shooting range? Try various weapons, abilities and rogues to prepare yourself for your next mission.
- Bleedout Rate increased from 9 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Slightly reduced the radius at which enemies influence spawns.
- Slightly increased the radius at which friendlies influence spawns.
Deserter/AFK Penalty System
In order to provide a more fair experience for players, Vice Update will implement a new system to discourage leaving matches early and going AFK. Please note specific penalties could change based on data and feedback.
To be eligible for a deserter penalty a player must fall within one of the following categories:
- Left Match Early – A player who leaves a full party (not through disconnection)
- AFK – A player who has met our inactivity criteria (hasn’t taken a valid action) for approximately 2 minutes.
- Disconnected – A player who has disconnected for at least 5 minutes before the match ends.
Upon meeting one of these criteria a player will be unable to queue for a match for a period of time based on the number of offenses. Players will see a timer denoting how long until they are able to queue again.
- 1st offense = 5 minutes
- 2nd offense = 15 minutes
- 3rd offense = 30 minutes
- 4th offense = 3 hours
This map contains new visual features and is available in Practice Extraction, Strikeout and Demolition.
- Adjusted spawn locations.
- Re-propped the top of the stairs.
- Removed stairs on wizard tower and replaced with a mantle up spot.
- Removed the shelving units from the garage.
- Fixed an issue where Anvil’s barricade would recharge in Demolition.
- Target Finder ability now has a different icon.
- Now has Cloaked instead of Evade.
- Reduced ability duration from 15s to 10s.
- Increased the maximum health gain per tick from Leeching Poison from 1 to 2.
- Radius increased from 7m to 8m.
- Slightly increased the radius the grenade will spread
- Level 1 Upgrade: Increased throw speed and increase stuck damage to 250.
- Increased the speed at which smoke appears.
- The level 3 upgrade on Anvil’s LMG which tightens your spread now has lightly reduced effectiveness.
- The Striker 8X10’s damage fall of range has been slightly increased.
- Dima, Talon, and Ronin now have additional voice lines.
- C4 that a player attempts to detonate mid-air will now detonate once it has landed.
- Dropped weapons should now display pick up text.
- The “No valid game mode” should no longer be displayed when logging in.
- Fixed a rooftop exploit in Favelas.
- Players should no longer receive a Party Size Limit error for game modes.
- Player names should no longer appear as numbers.
- Fixed an issue with the Versus screen which could result in a bad match.
- Players should no longer sometimes appear in a downed state but still be able to move/shoot.
- Phantom can no longer get in a state where she can throw multiple nano grenades.
- Players should no longer receive multiple friend requests when queues are changed.
- Fixed an area of Canals where players could use Anvil’s barricade to reach unintended areas.
- Sprays used near a player should no longer stick to them.
- Switch players should no longer crash after exiting the Chimera
That’s one big update! Don’t forget, there’s a server maintenance on-going and will last for four hours, so expect servers to be back by 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT/11 p.m. HKT.