Dovetail Games has released the Train Sim World 2 update 1.68 patch this February 9, and this one is for various changes and fixes to the game across platforms! Check out the full patch notes below.
Train Sim World 2 Update 1.68 Patch Notes:
Today we are bringing updates to London Commuter and fixes to the introductions on Bakerloo Line, Koln Achen and Sand Patch Grade.
- Fixed an issue on London commuter when spawning into a service you would experience a delay before being able to start. This resolves a significant amount of “Red Light” issues reported by the community.
- Fixed instances where the game would crash when trying to play Tharandter Rampe if Nahverkehr Dresden was also installed on the Epic Games Store
- Fixed an issue with the doors on the Bakerloo Line introduction so that players are now able to complete it successfully without having to undertake an action which was not instructed.
- Fixed an issue with the doors on the Koln Achen introduction so that players are now able to complete it successfully without having to undertake an action which was not instructed.
- Added Contact Signaller functionality to trackside telephones.
Sand Patch Grade
- Fixed the MU2A valve in the tutorial for the SD40-2 on Sand Patch Grade
The update will download automatically for owners when it becomes available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam, EPIC Game Store or their console for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.
That’s about it for the patch.
Source: Dovetail Games forums