There is a level cap, which is level 15 for those who decide to play the free-portion of the multiplayer. For those who do decide to purchase the full version, or just the full multiplayer experience, you’ll get all your achievements tracked during the level cap. There are a number of components of Uncharted 3 up for purchase which you can view below:
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Co-op Adventure Add On – Unlocks Co-Op Adventure mode including the Fort Adventure DLC
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Co-op Arena Add On – Unlocks to gain access to the Co-Op Arena Playlist including the Co-Op Shade Survival Mode DLC for UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Free to Play
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Competitive MP (No Level Limit) – Removes the level cap for UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Free to Play
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Competitive MP (Level 25 Limit) – Removes the Level 15 cap and allows you to play UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Free to Play up to Level 25
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Split Screen Add On – Unlocks Co-Op Adventure mode including the Fort Adventure DLC
- UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer DLC Map Packs – Unlocks all three DLC map packs released for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception. Includes Flashback Map Pack 1, Flashback Map Pack 2, and Drake’s Deception Map Pack
- UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Experience – Uncover the Truth. Unlock the Single Player campaign
Additionally, you will also be able to pick up the full digital Game of the Year edition for $39.99 USD from the in-game store. Long time multiplayer participants will also be awarded a custom Naughty Dog Paw on your rank icon as well as a Naughty Dog Paw shirt for your custom characters.
Lastly, “more than 40” additional DLC items will be made available over the coming months, each with their own theme.
So, what do you guys think? Willing to jump back on Uncharted 3 again later today when the PlayStation Store updates?