Turtle Beach has given us a first look at the upcoming add-ons to their VelocityOne Flight Simulation Control System for Flight Simulator fans on Xbox and PC. The new Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder Pedals feature dual pedal configurations for light aircraft and heavy airline setup, and all of VelocityOne Flight Control along with the pedals can be securely mounted using the new Turtle Beach VelocityOne Stand.
VelocityOne Rudder Pedals:
“Flight simmers can now elevate their setup to new levels of realism with Turtle Beach’s VelocityOne Rudder Pedals. For flight sim fans on Windows PCs, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, the new Rudder Pedals feature dual pedal configurations for light aircraft and heavy airline setup, with a smooth rudder axis and non-contact hall-effect sensors on all axes for fluid movements and longer product life with zero maintenance. Differential brakes allow for tight turns and precise runway braking control, while swappable springs, and adjustable pedal width and shape provide added realism whether flying a light aircraft, heavy airliner, or fighter jet. Plus, multiple stable mounting solutions keep the VelocityOne Rudder Pedals firmly planted on a variety of surfaces. Turtle Beach’s VelocityOne Rudder Pedals are available for pre-order today for $299.99 MSRP and launches October 31, 2022.”
VelocityOne Rudder Pedals features:
- Ultra-Smooth Rudder Axis: A single, return-to-center axis provides fluid, low-friction precision forward and backward movement for accurate directional control. Friction-free linear bearings allow for smooth, accurate and maintenance free operation. Two sets of swappable springs for the main rudder axis provide additional adjustability to set the perfect feel.
- Differential Brakes: The spring-loaded brake pedals deliver precise runway braking control, or steering assist when pressing one pedal at a time.
- Swappable Pedals: Two sets of interchangeable pedals swap out easily and provide realistic replication of light aircraft or airliner style pedals.
- Adjustable Pedal Width: Adjustable pedal width accommodates a wide range of users, and plane types. Plus, when not in use, the adjustable footprint provides convenient storage.
- Precise, Long-Lasting Axes: Non-contact hall-effect sensors on all axes deliver high-resolution data and longer product life over standard potentiometers.
- Stable Mounting Solutions: Sturdy metal construction with rubber pads and carpet grips on the bottom provide a stable base on a wide range of surfaces and has pre-drilled holes for permanent mounting to existing home cockpits.
- Universal PC Compatibility: Plug the two-meter USB-C to USB-A cable directly into the PC to add VelocityOne Rudder Pedals to your existing setup.
- Take Flight on Xbox: Press the mode button to switch from PC to Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One using the included pass-through cable. Requires the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System to work on Xbox consoles.
“VelocityOne Stand is also compatible with other flight simulation and racing simulation wheel and pedal accessories. The VelocityOne Stand has a built-in quick release latch for adjusting the height, angle, and length to adapt to any player and environment. Additionally, the upper mounting platform tilts for proper yoke or wheel placement, and the lower platform can be similarly adjusted for rudder or racing pedals. The VelocityOne Stand’s reversible design allows it to be used facing either direction, and solid steel mounting platforms are predrilled to work with VelocityOne Flight & VelocityOne Rudderproducts. Anti-wobble, adjustable rubber feet keep the VelocityOne Stand firmly planted, and a convenient fold-flat design allows for stowing away easily without needing to unmount your accessories. The VelocityOne Stand is also available for pre-order today for a $199.99 MSRP and launches December 2022.”
VelocityOne Stand features:
- Adjustable Design: Utilizing quick-release clamps, the VelocityOne Stand allows for precision height, angle, and length adjustments, plus tilt adjustments for the upper and lower mounting platforms.
- Solid Steel Build: A durable steel build keeps simulation accessories securely mounted, plus VelocityOne-specific & universal style mounting holes allow for permanent installation of simulation accessories.
- Universal Compatibility: The VelocityOne Stand is built for the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System and VelocityOne Rudder Pedals, and works with most other third-party yokes, racing wheels, rudder pedals, and racing pedals.
- Fold-Flat Design: VelocityOne Stand folds flat without the need to remove any accessories, allowing you to keep your setup installed but stow it away conveniently.
- Reversible: Versatile design lets you reverse the orientation of the main shaft depending on your preference.
- Adjustable Rubber Feet: Anti-wobble rubber feet are adjustable to ensure the VelocityOne Stand stays firmly planted.
The suggested retail price for the VelocityOne Rudder Pedal is $299.99 and it launches on October 31, 2022. The VelocityOne Stand, however, starts at $199.99 and won’t be available until December 2022. Both the items are compatible with PC and Xbox consoles and can be pre-ordered through this link.