Warframe developer Digital Extremes has rolled out a new Warframe hotfix for PC to fix some of the issues the Plains of Eidolon expansion has brought to the free-to-play game. Aside from that, there are tweaks to the fishing game, UI tweaks and more.
Check out the complete Warframe hotfix 22.1.1 notes below, and there’s even something there was from the last patch that Digital Extremes forgot to include.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.1
- Take your fishing to the next level with a nifty “tackle box” gear wheel! You can now select the fishing spear and bait you’d like to use from a secondary Gear Wheel – Simply equip your fishing spear and re-open the Gear Wheel to make a selection from the spears and bait you’ve earned from Hai-Luk in Cetus.
- If desired, you can still equip all 3 fishing spears in your default Gear Wheel, but if you’re looking to save some gear slots all you need to do is equip 1 fishing spear in your Arsenal.
- The time in which fish bait is effective has been increased.
- Animations when switching between different fishing spears has been added.
- Reduced the frequency of Incursion missions occurring if you ignore them. When an Incursion mission is available, a ping sound will play, and the Lotus’ transmission will play only if you engage it.
- Made the smoke on Atlas Graxx helmet more visible, especially when in the Arsenal.
- Bounties with only one stage will no longer display the Bounty stage counter.
- Updated the description text when hovering over a Junction to better describe how exactly you can unlock it.
- Fix several issues with Ostrons in Cetus and Konzu repeating redundant lines after returning from the Plains.
- Fixed a rare crash when attempting to leave Cetus and enter the Plains.
- Fixed supply drop missions in the Plains not progressing if you resurrected the enemy that held the beacon using Nekros’ Shadow Of The Dead.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe having visible holes when observed from the inside.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify unintendedly crystallizing Captain Vor and Lieutenant Lech Kril.
- Fixed a script error related to Titania’s Razorwing ability.
- Fixed a script error related to Ember Prime’s World on Fire ability.
- Fixed a rare UI freeze when hitting tab the second you finish a Bounty that would cause a script error and prevent Clients from earning their rewards.
- Fixed a crash related to attempting to leave a squad before the mission has started.
- Fixed a crash related to a Client aborting a mission.
- Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator.
- Fixed being unable to attempt a Bounty a second time (even if able to accept it from Konzu) after only completing the first portion of it and then returning to Cetus.
- Fixed Operator hair losing bangs when wearing a Mache mask.
- Fixed an incorrect material on Titania’s Unseelie Skin Tennogen skin.
- Fixed an issue with chat linking “Community Sigil” displayed the incorrect Sigil.
- Fixed all cases of Maroo’s Bazaar being located on Earth instead of Mars.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly equipping/unequipping your fishing spear could cause Clients to no longer use Consumables properly.
- Fixed several issues related to the animations for equipping a fishing spear.
- Fixed fish spawns piling up in large bodies of water.
- Fixed a case where fish would move much too slowly after being scared away by a spear.
- Fixed the Teralyst unintendedly spawning in the Plains of Eidolon Captura scene during the night cycle.
- Fixed an issue where gamepad users playing with the Classic controller config couldn’t use bait.
- Fixed an issue where Clients would have their fishing spear equipped but not have access to the correct gear menu after host migration and forced to swap weapons to regain access.
- Fixed Teralyst disappearing as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/867427-teralyst-can-turn-invisible-fix-pending
- Fixed Madurai’s Void Strike not applying the damage increase on next attack to Warframes.
- Fixed a progress stopper in the Natah quest where drones would not spawn.
- Fixed issues with Syandanas clipping through Gara’s lower back.
- Made progress on a rare crash related to the gates to Cetus/Plains.
- Fixed Madurai’s Phoenix Spirit not increasing the elemental damage of Flame Blast.
- Fixed Void Traces not being obtained if the last Reactant you pick up is with your Operator.
- Tentatively fixed an Ostron being in a reference pose when you return to Cetus from the Plains (if you’ve played through The War Within and Saya’s Vigil quests you’ll know who I’m talking about 😉 ).
The following changes/fixes went live in 22.1.0 but were missing a mention in the notes, so we’re adding them here now:
- Increased the Resource Theft defense target’s base health from 500 to 700
- Added a health warning transmission to the Resource Theft Incursion.
- Progress on fixing an issue where after finishing the first part of a Bounty the mission would not progress and no second marker will appear on the minimap.
If you notice anything that’s not listed in the patch notes, let us know.
Source: Warframe forums