At this year’s TennoCon 2023 show where Digital Extremes celebrated 10 years of Warframe, a ton of info was unveiled for the franchise for what’s incoming this year and beyond! Details on the Warframe next major update “Whispers in the Walls,” the next Warframe incoming, and loads more!
Players can expect the introduction of Warframe cross-platform save, a gameplay demo reveal for the next major Warframe story expansion and more.
Warframe Next Major Update “Whispers in the Walls” and More – TennoCon 2023 Highlights:
- HEIRLOOM COLLECTIONS (TODAY): to celebrate 10 years of Warframe, the team has released limited edition Heirloom Collections – distinctive, unique skins for Frost and Mag designed by Warframe’s original Art Director, Mynki, along with an entirely new class of customization, the Signa.
- WHISPERS IN THE WALLS (WINTER 2023): the beginning of an epic new narrative arc for Warframe that brings a new cinematic storyline answering questions players have had since the game’s origin.
- ABYSS OF DAGATH (OCTOBER 2023): the faceless rider Dagath, the 54th Warframe arrives as part of our Abyss of Dagath seasonal update – a new weapon, seasonal content and a suite of QoL improvements await.
- CROSS SAVE (THIS YEAR): players will be able to continue their game across any platform they want, when they want, and how they want with this paramount feature coming 2023.
- WARFRAME: 1999 (2024): a major 2024 update which will take players back to the beginning – featuring classic Warframe hack and slash action and a licensed track from Nine Inch Nails – discover who Arthur is in Excalibur’s suit and more at next year’s TennoCon.
- WARFRAME MOBILE (2024) the same high-quality experience console and PC players have been known to expect comes to mobile in 2024. Mobile iOS preorders will be live today.
Tennos have a lot to look forward to in 2023 and beyond. Same as always, once an update is issued out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know ASAP.
Don’t forge to check out the Soulframe gameplay blowout at TennoCon 2023 right here.